Jo Nesbø

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
aby johnson
Favorite Author: Matthew Tysz
Favorite Book: A Gentleman in Moscow
Currently Reading: A Gentleman in Moscow
Bookshelf Size: 243
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aby-johnson.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers
Reading Device: B07FQ4Q7MB
fav_author_id: 50532

Jo Nesbø

Post by aby johnson »

I think everyone who's a fan of crime thrillers or generally thrillers have already read Snowman by Jo Nesbø. Any fans here? Reading the Harry Hole series right now. Want to try The Son. And fun fact, never knew he used to be in National Football team and is a Rock band lead vocalist. Wow!! Tell me what you guys think.
aby johnson
Favorite Author: Matthew Tysz
Favorite Book: A Gentleman in Moscow
Currently Reading: A Gentleman in Moscow
Bookshelf Size: 243
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aby-johnson.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers
Reading Device: B07FQ4Q7MB
fav_author_id: 50532

Post by aby johnson »

Aneesha Ajay wrote: 14 Oct 2020, 04:19 OMG Jo Nesbo is the bomb. Did read the snowman and its mind-blowing. I'm trying to read the Harry Hole Series cause its gotten me hooked. Harry is kinda drunkard loser like police officer but crime sure finds its way to him right? Currently read The Bat and it crushed my heart. Looking forward to more of Jo Nesbo.
I totally agree to every word you said and I'm also waiting for his new ones. Harry Hole series shouldn't be made into movies and they have not done a good job with Snowman. I regret that the non reading community had to see that and judge Nesbo upon that. The book is way different and awesome and I don't have to say it right. Book is always awesome. Thanks for the comment Aneesha. Cheers.
Smile, for better days are yet to come :D

Return to “Discuss Authors”