maggie o'farrell

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
perksofbeingme
Bookshelf Size: 0

maggie o'farrell

Post by perksofbeingme »

has anyone read anything by her and if so what did you think? im almost done with the vanishing act of esme lennox and it has been truly beautiful. very poetic and well written. i was just wanting to know that if there was anothergood book of hers i should read. thanks a bunch!
How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
j2page1

Post by j2page1 »

That was the only book I've read of hers as well and I really enjoyed it! I've haven't found anything else by her yet and I actually found that book on a clearance table so I don't know what the deal is. Let me know what you think about the ending.
claudibee

Post by claudibee »

The other three that I've read (which I think is everything to date ) are 'After You'd Gone', My Lover's Lover' and The Distance Between Us', all three of which are excellent and I would recommend reading them.

Return to “Discuss Authors”