Ruta Sepetys!

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
graciethomas928
Favorite Book: All the Light We Cannot See
Currently Reading: The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri, Volume 2
Bookshelf Size: 309
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-graciethomas928.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Ruta Sepetys!

Post by graciethomas928 »

As of right now, I have read all four of Ruta Sepetys' novels. She is a popular YA historical fiction author. I really liked most of them, but Salt to the Sea is probably my favorite. Although I enjoyed them, I know some people don't like her writing style and chapter lengths. What do you think, if you've read anything she has published?
Laura P 2
Currently Reading: Anna Karenina
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-p-2.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Laura P 2 »

Hey, I love Rura Sepetys! I loved equally both Salt to the Sea and Fountain of Silence, I cannot decide which was better for me. I haven't read Out of the Easy yet but that is on my list! Also, cannot wait for her new book to show up. :)
Bigwig1973
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Notes from Underground
Currently Reading: The Elements of Style
Bookshelf Size: 503
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bigwig1973.html
Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley

Post by Bigwig1973 »

I generally study classic literature, so I hadn't head of her! I checked out some of her book descriptions and now I want to read something by her!
"...I'd discuss the holy books with the learned man...and that would be the sweetest thing of all...would it foil some vast, eternal plan..." Hamick Fiddler on the Roof

La Belle Dame Sans Mercy, Merci, Maria - Chartier, Keats, Hamik?

Return to “Discuss Authors”