Author's Entire Collection

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
TasiWin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tasiwin.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Re: Author's Entire Collection

Post by TasiWin »

flaming_quills wrote: 30 Apr 2019, 10:51 Haruki Murakami. I just recently discovered him and I have a long list of all his works that I plan to read before the year is up. I'm not sure whether I'll finish but from what I've read so far, he's a really good writer.
what are some of his best work by him? I would love to compare lists
TasiWin
Currently Reading:

Post by TasiWin »

Lauraf101 wrote: 07 Sep 2016, 03:04 I love to search library book sales, garage sales, used bookstores and thrift stores for books to add to my collection. I prefer used books over new books. It's something about the smell! I have been collecting books for over ten years now, ever since I was 17 years old and got my first apartment. There are quite a few authors I am well on my way to owning the complete set of their books: VC Andrews, John Grisham, Patricia Cornwell, Iris Johansen, John Sandford and Danielle Steel. Those are the ones I have been collecting for over ten years now. My teenage stepkids have recently introduced me to dystopian novels. So now I have started collecting JK Rowling, Richelle Mead, Veronica Roth and Karly Kirkpatrick.

A few years back I binged on Danielle Stele but I moved to another author and haven't gone back. Just eecently got introduced to J.K Rowling
TasiWin
Currently Reading:

Post by TasiWin »

TasiWin wrote: 13 Jul 2020, 18:44
Lauraf101 wrote: 07 Sep 2016, 03:04 I love to search library book sales, garage sales, used bookstores and thrift stores for books to add to my collection. I prefer used books over new books. It's something about the smell! I have been collecting books for over ten years now, ever since I was 17 years old and got my first apartment. There are quite a few authors I am well on my way to owning the complete set of their books: VC Andrews, John Grisham, Patricia Cornwell, Iris Johansen, John Sandford and Danielle Steel. Those are the ones I have been collecting for over ten years now. My teenage stepkids have recently introduced me to dystopian novels. So now I have started collecting JK Rowling, Richelle Mead, Veronica Roth and Karly Kirkpatrick.

A few years back I binged on Danielle Stele but I moved to another author and haven't gone back. Just eecently got introduced to J.K Rowling
Steel*
recently*
TasiWin
Currently Reading:

Post by TasiWin »

aSquared wrote: 16 Dec 2014, 11:43 Which author do you plan on reading everything they have ever written?
Right now I am on JK Rowling's secret recipe
TasiWin
Currently Reading:

Post by TasiWin »

Sarita Everson wrote: 16 Dec 2014, 12:44 I have a serious problem with this. I think I have some kind of book disease. I actually have lists and every author that I start I read all their books good, bad and and the ugly. Favourites so far.
Maya Banks
Kresley Cole
Gena Showalter
Alyssa Day
Larissa Ione
Lara Adrian also write as G.A.Aiken/Tina St. John
D.B. Reynolds
Nalini Singh
Lora Leigh
Shelley Laurenston
Cherise Sinclaire

I have alot more but still busy working through them.
Oh my! You just reminded me I'm completed all of Lora Leigh and Maya Banks' works

Return to “Discuss Authors”