Author Appreciation!

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Tamara Bengesai
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamara-bengesai.html
Latest Review: Seeking... Finding... Healing... by Becky Lu Jackson
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: Author Appreciation!

Post by Tamara Bengesai »

I would love to thank Scott for creating this site. It has not only put me back in my form as an avid reader but it has got me thinking of transitioning into an Author. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
Steeven Cuvi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Steeven Cuvi »

No opportunity for get a chance to talk about the a book or pages of a some topic can be for what various authors are felling offended.
Steeven Cuvi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Steeven Cuvi »

At. Necessary. For have a ideas news in the head that refresh as main. Its important mention the accuracy of the autors for you. In all the cases for someone.
Ajiferuke Ajibola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajiferuke-ajibola.html
Latest Review: The Prison of Power by G Michael Smith

Post by Ajiferuke Ajibola »

I love this site. Kudos to Scott and the entire team for the great initiative and tireless effort they put in to ensure the smooth running of the platform. I appreciate all the wonderful authors who grease the wheel. May your ink never dry!
Shing Araya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Shing Araya »

A huge THANK YOU to the authors who trusted everyone here for their life's work.

But, before that a bigger THANK YOU @Scott for being the web genuis that you are providing large opportunities to people like me.

Surely will check out the books and reviews and order one or a few (as time goes, the purchases will increase eventually)

Meantime, I am grateful to read great exceptional books here and engage with smart people.

Good vibes to us all. May this site be bigger, brighter, and wider.
Sameeha Ismail
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Jane Austen at Home
Bookshelf Size: 230
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sameeha-ismail.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Sameeha Ismail »

I'm currently reading Nimue: Finding Merlin because of the review team. I'm glade I was introduced to the book because I love Myths and there is no way I would have searched for an Arthurian legend on my own. Thank you. I have benefited much because I'm in OBC.
One book, printed in the heart's own wax Is worth a thousand in the stacks.

Return to “Discuss Authors”