Dean Koontz

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Amy Murdoch Coleman
Favorite Book: Circe
Currently Reading: Hannah's War
Bookshelf Size: 6988
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-murdoch-coleman.html
Latest Review: Caretaker by George Farrell

Re: Dean Koontz

Post by Amy Murdoch Coleman »

I absolutely love Dean Koontz. The thing about him that surprised me was how different all of his books are. If you didn't love one, try another. They tend to be thrillers, but the subject matter and even the styles differ fairly significantly.
Ronjose2004
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ronjose2004 »

Dean put in alot of work in his writing and thus above the many reasons of reading books. I admire hard work
Nduthu43
Currently Reading: The Vanished
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nduthu43.html
Latest Review: Genex of Halcyon by Joshua Stelling

Post by Nduthu43 »

I became more interested with his books when I read his book The Eyes of Darkness.
_Bokeh
Favorite Book: The King of May
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bokeh.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by _Bokeh »

I discovered Dean Koontz through his novel 'The eyes of darkness' when someone told me it predicted the coronavirus 😂. Anyway, the ending of the book disappointed me because the reveal was not as grand as I anticipated. Nevertheless, he is a good writer because he did hold my attention enough for me to finish the book. He is also very descriptive in his writing and that, I like. I'm looking forward to reading his other books suggested in the forum.
Douglas Carta
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Douglas Carta »

[quote=Sophius post_id=63194 time=1299465811 user_id=33597]
I was curious as to whether anyone here had any reccomendations for books he has written. I so far have read two of his works Phantoms, and By the Lig yet lht of the Moon, and thought that they were decent. Are there any other entertaining ones?
[/quote]

My 2 favorite books from Dean Koontz are Seize the Night and Fear Nothing. I could not put them down. He had me captivated from the very start. He brings you into the book as if you were with the mai6n character. I had to have the sequel to Fear Nothing in my home before I was finished. The story is one wild ride from start to finish. I don't see how anyone could put this down. You won't be disappointed.

Return to “Discuss Authors”