Interview with Louise Aveni

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Interview with Louise Aveni

Post by Scott »

(In the following, Ellen George interviews Louise Aveni, author of LUPO: Conversations With An E.T.)

I had the pleasure of 'interviewing' author Louise Aveni about her trilogy about UFO's and aliens contacting us -

Her 1st book Lupo: Conversations with an E.T. introduced the characters, and the story continues in the soon to be released book Hybrid.

ellen - What gave you the idea to write the Lupo trilogy?

Louise - Lupo is actually based on a real person I met when I first moved to Florida from Boston back in 1993. He was a very well respected professional businesman, extremely grounded, but he had this amazing history of E.T. experiences since early childhood as an orphan in Italy, which continue even to this day. I told him that his was an amazing story and I wanted to be the one to write it. So, I decided to weave a tapestry of fact and fiction (some experiences were my own while living in Sedona, AZ) and viola! LUPO!

ellen - Why did you decide to write the trilogy?

Louise - I knew that the messages in LUPO were just the tip of the iceberg, so I needed to bring the story into the present with an opportunity to address current day global issures that reached far out into our galaxy and perhaps beyond. The trilogy provided me with the perfect vehicle to introduce some pretty amazing possibilities without ridicule or judgement that I'm out of my mind. But if I am, I'm in some impressive company as well...known scientists, physicists, astronauts, high ranking military and government officials are stepping forward disclosing more than even I had believed was possible.

ellen - Have you ever seen a UFO?

Louise - Absolutely! Especially when I lived in Sedona, as it was the perfect vantage point to see some pretty amazing stuff and in broad daylight, to boot!! If you were to take a global poll, it is my belief that more than 80% of those questioned would admit that they saw something they couldn't explain and simply put it out of their minds for fear of retribution or it was too overwhelming for them to comprehend.

ellen - What do you think those who see us, think of us?

Louise - I think that they must be having a good chuckle, as we have been so arrogant in the past believing that we ARE alone and that we ARE a superior race of beings. I also believe that while there are negative entities (no different than those here on Earth) there are those that wish to assist us in our evolutionary process, so we need to pay attention and welcome that with open minds and hearts.

ellen - Are we ready to reach back to aliens?

Louise - There are covert, greedy groups and individuals on this planet that have already been interacting with off planet and other dimensional beings for decades, but unfortunately their agenda is suspect. It's time for humanity, the masses, to have the opportunity to speak for themselves and allow the wonderment of intergalactic interaction to begin in earnest in an effort to save our planet's ecological systems which are in peril. It frustrates me to know that there ARE resolutions and free energy options that have been withheld from us for private financial plans.

ellen - What does Sedona mean to you - what does it represent?

Louise - Ah, that's a tough one to answer because it is more than an explanation. Anyone who has ever visited Sedona knows of what I speak. There is a magic, an energy,, a peacefulness of being 'home' there. In fact, there is many a tale about high level corporate executives visiting the magestic red rock country, only to go home, pack up their belongings and leave Corporate America behind for the peace and tranquility the area offers. For many, it's Shangi-La!

It's no mistake that the Native American people continue to live in and around this unprecendented beauty. I personally, go back there as many times as is possible to recharge my batteries. The only reason I don't live there full-time is that I miss the crystal blue/green waters of Florida's Gulf Coast.

ellen - Do you think there are Hybrids among us now?

Louise - Anyone who knows me knows that I believe that we are ALL hybrids, seeded eons ago from other off planet species. Think of it this way, we boast of our ancestry such as: my father's family was from Italy and my mother's family was from Ireland and France, etc. So, what's the big deal in considering that we have a galactic heritage, as well?

ellen - Do you think we are ready to listen to them?

Louise - I'm counting on that one, as that is why I have dedicated my life to touring the country with others of like mind speaking before growing networks and groups of like minded people who want to change the way we've been living. As Dr. Phil would say, "How's that workin' for you?" Not very well, I'd answer.

There is a lot of speculation surrounding the prophecies postulated for the coming of 2012. Some fear that it is the end of the world, Armageddon.

I say it is the end of time as we have known it and just the beginning of man finally jumping the last hurdle towards becoming the galactic beings we were meant to be with no disease, no ill will and long lives. It's not so far fetched, you know.

ellen - Would you like your books to be made into movies?

Louise - Without a doubt. In fact, I have already been approached by some interested parties to do just that. This is an amazing story and one that everyone can relate to. Take the trilogy as fiction or fact, either way it would make for a powerful and dynamic movie and hopefully make people stop and think about the possibilities.

ellen - You now have a radio show - tell us about it-

Louise - The name of the show is "Now That's What I'm Talking About!" which broadcasts live on www.sedonatalkradio.com every Thursday evening from 7:00-8:00 PM EST beginning January 10, 2008. I have an exciting line up of diverse guests from well-known authors such as Jim Sparks (The Keepers) Sheldon Nidle (Our Galactic Neighbors) to metaphysical and spiritual activists all the way to publishers, other radio talk show hosts, like Jerry Pippin and people who have amazing stories and life processes to share.

ellen - Thank you Louise - we look forward to chatting with you again.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Discuss Authors”