Have you read Lisa Renee Jones' Zodius series?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Age777
Favorite Author: So many to choose...
Favorite Book: As if I could pick just one
Currently Reading: Sammi by W.D. County
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-age777.html
Latest Review: "Sammi" by W.D. County

Have you read Lisa Renee Jones' Zodius series?

Post by Age777 »

As the topic stated I am wondering if anyone else has read the Zodius series by Lisa Renee Jones?

1. The Legend that is Michael
2. The Storm that is Sterling
3. The Danger that is Damion

I stumbled upon a paperback version of The Legend that is Michael at one of my favorite discount stores and honestly I've known enough Michael's in my life that I almost didn't get it but the cover screamed at me to give it a change. So despite my hesitation I bought it. I started reading it on the way home (passenger). I was hooked right off the bat and I couldn't find the will to put it down until I was finished. I then purchased the next two in ebook format because the idea of waiting for them to be shipped to me on Amazon was not something I was willing to settle with. I loved all three and I want there to be more. I have not yet read the prequel but I will be shortly. Next time I went back to where I got the first book in the series, I found the second. Now I just have to track down the third in paperback to add to my collection and the first in ebook to finish my collection.

If you haven't read it and you don't mind paranormal, the idea of aliens and romance, then I recommend you take a look.
When you're wrong, your really wrong. When you're right, you're a pain in my a$$.
- by Me said originally to my hubby
Mias Point Of View
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mias-point-of-view.html

Post by Mias Point Of View »

Hi!
No I haven't read this series..I've read Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #1) by the same author and I LOVED IT!!
When you say aliens and romance,you mean like the Obsidian Series??

Thanks for the recommendation!

~Mia
Age777
Favorite Author: So many to choose...
Favorite Book: As if I could pick just one
Currently Reading: Sammi by W.D. County
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-age777.html

Post by Age777 »

I haven't read the Obsidian Series so I do not know. It is basically saying in the series that the Alien Coverup and Area 51 are true and they injected soldiers with alien DNA. This altered them and started a potential war. They aren't aliens, just have extra abilities brought on by the injection.
When you're wrong, your really wrong. When you're right, you're a pain in my a$$.
- by Me said originally to my hubby

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”