Review: The Love Hypothesis

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Celina_Schuetz05
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review: The Love Hypothesis

Post by Celina_Schuetz05 »

I fell in love with this book! I'm such a hopeless romantic and that book is what i needed. Even though some things were quite predictable, I loved the love story and it made me happy all the way. The fake dating had me there, because I find such things sooo attractive. Speaking about attractiveness, only after reading about him, i knew I would have fallen in love with him too. Absolutely recomending it to my friends and family.
Had a lovely time reading it. Thanks Ali!
Ohmy Book
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohmy-book.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Ohmy Book »

I love this book a lot! Adam and Olive are everything! The way Adam cares for Olive is the best thing to read. I love the trope 'He hates everyone but her' and this book represented that wonderfully well. This book made me fall in love with the 'Grumpy-Sunshine' trope and I can't wait to read more books by Ali Hazelwood.
AmmuNair
Favorite Book: The Love Hypothesis
Currently Reading: Love, Theoretically
Bookshelf Size: 31

Post by AmmuNair »

I loved to read this book. Specially the writing ,all the quotes and the way the chemistry was build. It was although a predictable story but the way the author has kept it interesting throughout and the romance. It was a good read.
Anusha M 5

Post by Anusha M 5 »

It was my first fiction book and i really love it . The story was very interesting . I always get bored if I read story books but this one made me feel interesting while reading , I will read more fiction book from now on .. the lines in the book was very nice . I'm totally satisfied by Ali Hazelwood work ! .
Tricia-19

Post by Tricia-19 »

This book gave me a romance fever! I can't put it down when I started reading it. I fell in love with Adam's grumpy yet protective gestures to Olive <3 Reading this book was perfect way to spend the afternoon.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”