Review of Laika… A Love Story

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Kitty Ghost by JM Schultz

Review of Laika… A Love Story

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Laika… A Love Story" by J.F.McCarney.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Some claim love is a supernatural force that disrupts one's everyday life. Once a person is no longer in love, they will understand why being in love causes them to be impulsive and ill-prepared for life's challenges. Laika... A Love Story: True Love is Magical by J.F. McCarney is a romance novel that revolves around the Korabl Space Launch Facility and the lives of Ayana and Nikolai.

The book starts with a prologue explaining how Ayana Kenes lost her father and mother, Sesem and Miras, to the war. Years later, Ayana became a scientist at Kazakhstan's Korabl Space Launch facility. She helped make the launch of Sputnik One a success and received a medal at the Kremlin from Premier Nikita Khrushchev. The premier asked her to be at the Moscow Space Research Laboratory the next day. When she arrived, the premier told Igor and his team that they were to prove their superiority over the Americans on the fortieth anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution by launching a communist dog into space on Sputnik 2, and Ayana Kenes would be joining them. After reading this book, you will be thrilled to find out if this mission was successful and how it was achieved.

This book was written with an intriguing plot and unique ideology. The book took a lot of effort, adding to its beautiful delivery. It combined science, art, romance, and many more exciting aspects. The book enlightened me that art could be expressed differently, like painting, sculpture, dance, etc. I related best to the character Nikolai because of his soft heart and embrace of art. The love between Nikolai and Ayana is magical and something everyone should experience after reading this book.

The only thing I didn't like about this book was Igor's underestimation of Ayana because she was a woman, but this doesn't affect my rating of 5 out of 5 stars. I also found a few errors while reading this book, which proves it was professionally edited. I recommend this book to individuals who love books about romance and animals.

Laika… A Love Story
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Shinshinshin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-cecil-hufstedler.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Shinshinshin »

It seems that "Laika... A Love Story: True Love is Magical" by J.F. McCarney is a well-written and intriguing romance novel centered around the lives of Ayana and Nikolai at the Korabl Space Launch Facility. The book combines elements of science, art, and romance, providing a unique and captivating plot. The reviewer enjoyed the character development and found the love between Nikolai and Ayana to be magical. Despite some issues with the portrayal of female characters, the book was professionally edited. This review suggests that "Laika... A Love Story" would be a good read for those who enjoy romance and stories involving animals.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”