Review of The Wrong Bride by Catharina Maura

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mushfika mounata
Bookshelf Size: 0

Review of The Wrong Bride by Catharina Maura

Post by Mushfika mounata »

The Wrong Bride by Catharina Maura is the first book from the Windsors series and I LOVED IT. Dear God the drama the angst 🤌. The whole series is so freaking good n underrated. I'm was obsessed with the romance between Ares and Raven. It has arranged marriage trope , the girl has always been in love with the boy, the boy fall harder ,from friends to lover everything. Talk about mess n angst. Loved how they trusted eo in difficult situations and had deep conversation , It always felt like they were meant to be the whole time . Loved it 🫶
Ranju Rajbhar
Favorite Book: The Silent Patient
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Ranju Rajbhar »

The wrong bride by Catherine Maura is the first book of this author I read and I just loved it. The female protagonist is brave and confident enough but when come to her love life she sacrificed because she don't want to hurt her mom. Ares know what he wants but can't go against family arrange marriage tradition and can't cheat his fiancé. But something happens that brings close them. Because of some misunderstanding Raven leave the house and Ares did unexpected things to believe Raven that he still love her so much.
I really enjoyed that moment. Ares and Raven 💝🫶🫶
Onwuesi Promise
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onwuesi-promise.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Onwuesi Promise »

This book teaches a lot about bond in relationships. I love the way the author presented the romance between Ares and Raven. I loved the bond and relationship between them. This book is such an interesting read.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”