Review of Cancer Faith & Butterflies

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dalia Chf
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dalia-chf.html
Latest Review: Infinity by Catalina DuBois

Re: Review of Cancer Faith & Butterflies

Post by Dalia Chf »

A love story about endurance in the face of difficulties that sometimes seem insurmountable, such as cancer. Sounds like a very deep read. Can’t wait to “meet” Jimmy, sounds like light inside of darkness, thanks for talking about him! Great review!
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: If... and other stories by Claire Frieze

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

Reading this, I was just shaking my head about the fact that I can't count the number of relationship that never thrive for me because the guys weren't God inclined. They don't want to have anything to do with God, whereas God means everything to me, so they left. I admired this guy for staying and handling the situation well.
Mfon Ukim
Currently Reading: Popop's Grimoire
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Mfon Ukim »

The is literature that depicts the fallen world we fall in. Cancer, sickness and problems are some the inconsistencies of modern life. In times like this, nothing else really seem to matter save your family and your faith. That is why those two must be held as close to the heart as possible, always.
Bettny Andrade
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Bettny Andrade »

Two people who meet at the right time. That's what it's about, this story is so heartwarming and emotional, with a meaningful and inspiring message of reflection. Excellent work for today's #BOTD
Reva Parker
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 489
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reva-parker.html
Latest Review: Dear Abigail by Richard Rees

Post by Reva Parker »

Thank you for the great review. I also enjoyed reading the sample. I'm glad you liked the book. I liked Jimmy too and he asked great questions. I'm sure many will be able to relate to the characters in this book. It's good that it was edited so well. I have added this to my list of books to read and I'm sure I will enjoy it after reading your review of it.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1931
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

'Official Review: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies' by Johnny M. Sanchez provides readers with an in-depth glimpse into the romantic fiction tale. I like how the reviewer explores her favorite character in the story. The point that the narrative portrays the impact of illness on individuals and their families is worth mentioning in the review. Readers would find the characters questioning the existence of God and seeking solace in spirituality. Also, as mentioned in the review, the story reflects the internal struggles and the external battles faced by those touched by cancer. Learning that the book skillfully explores the myriad questions that arise when confronted with the possibility of losing someone dear was great!
Rodel Barnachea
Favorite Author: Lemony Snicket
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rodel-barnachea.html
Latest Review: An Accessible Iliad by Emer Jackson
fav_author_id: 5004

Post by Rodel Barnachea »

In "Cancer Faith & Butterflies" by Johnny M. Sanchez, Joey's life undergoes significant upheaval as he navigates the responsibilities of overseeing his father's construction company after the loss of his parents, while also grappling with his beliefs and a blossoming romance with a devoted Christian woman. Sanchez's emotionally charged narrative delves into the profound human experience of facing cancer, capturing the complexities of faith, doubt, and love amidst life's most challenging trials. Through nuanced character portrayals and heartfelt storytelling, Sanchez offers readers a poignant exploration of the impact of illness on individuals and families, touching on themes of belief, spirituality, and resilience in the face of adversity.
Ekassiba Ochuku
Currently Reading: Journeying with God in the Wilderness: A 40 Day Lent Devotional Through the Book of Numbers
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekassiba-ochuku.html
Latest Review: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies by Johnny M. Sanchez

Post by Ekassiba Ochuku »

Johnny M. Sanchez's 'Cancer Faith & Butterflies' is an emotionally charged narrative that discusses about cancer, faith and human experience and explains various challenges posed by cancer. The author's detailed analysis of the human experience about cancer is simple, very relatable and heart-wrenching. The faith portrait by the characters and doubts related to the whole journey makes the story more captivating and thought provoking. Thank you for a great review
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 214
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

I’m looking forward to digging into this novel to find out how Joey addressed the challenges he encountered as he tried to continue their family’s business after losing his parents unexpectedly.
Sunu Gaha 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Sunu Gaha 1 »

Thank you for your insightful review of "Cancer Faith & Butterflies" by Johnny M. Sanchez. Your words capture the emotional depth of the narrative and its exploration of faith amidst illness. I'm grateful for your recommendation and support.
Somtochukwu O Ezeme
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-somtochukwu-o-ezeme.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by Somtochukwu O Ezeme »

The Cancer Faith & Butterflies review by Johnny M. Sanchez is a wonderful read. Joey's faith in God is remarkable as it shows the exemplary lives of humans on their spiritual convictions. This motivates me a lot.
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mois-s-alc-ntara-ayre.html
Latest Review: Making Life-Changing Decisions by Victor Chukwu

Post by Moisés Alcántara Ayre »

A profoundly emotional read that touches on the always painful possibility of losing a loved one. I so look forward to learning about Jimmy and how he embodies vitality and optimism despite having to face an illness that would leave most people simply devastated.
Naushin Moledina
Favorite Book: The Canterville Ghost
Currently Reading: Boundaries
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naushin-moledina.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Naushin Moledina »

"Cancer Faith & Butterflies" by Johnny M. Sanchez chronicles Joey's journey, navigating life's unexpected challenges after losing his parents. Running his father's construction company, he meets a woman whose Christian faith challenges his beliefs. Amidst struggles with cancer and faith, the narrative explores resilience, love, and the human experience, earning a heartfelt 5-star rating. This is a very informative and honest review. Thank you.
To hate is an easy lazy thing, but to love takes strength everyone has, but not all are willing to practice
Azi Joseph
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azi-joseph.html
Latest Review: Living a Life in Balance by Abdullah Boulad

Post by Azi Joseph »

Cancer Faith & Butterflies by Johnny M. Sanchez is a profoundly emotional and touching book.
This is a story that speaks of love, life and faith in the existence of God
_Rhea Jacob
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rhea-jacob.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by _Rhea Jacob »

This looks like a wonderful and emotional book that writes about the challenges of faith and deadly illness. I can't wait to read about Joey's journey and how he copes with the loss of his parents and the burden of having to run his father's construction company. Thank you for your review!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”