Review of Alpha's Regret

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Damian Keyes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damian-keyes.html
Latest Review: Stolen by Neil Edwin Fountaine
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Re: Review of Alpha's Regret

Post by Damian Keyes »

I'm a huge fan of the Twilight book series so I know I'm going to fall in love with this book the same way. It's a wonderful mix of the supernatural elements and romance that draws in readers who may not even like science fiction. This one I'm adding to my must-read list for 2024. Congrats to the author for having the BOTD.
Bridget Njoki
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28

Post by Bridget Njoki »

Everly's life comes crashing down before her eyes and she loses her pact, her family, and her rights as the next Alpha of her pact.
In this turbulent times she finds strength and build a village that she protects her pack . Even with the hatred from her own family especially from alpha John ( her father) just because she fell in love the sworn enemy she still know she will do anything to protect her village as their alpha.
This is a good fantasy book that keeps one anticipated for the next chapter as the reading goes on.
Priyankan Nayak
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyankan-nayak.html
Latest Review: Salt of the Earth by Kate Moschandreas
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 173%

Post by Priyankan Nayak »

The content is intriguing and engaging. Best wishes on the BOTD award. The plot and the storyline are commendable. The review above is detailed. I would like to read this book where the characters are werewolves.
MMcB
Favorite Book: Island of Missing Trees
Currently Reading: The Elephant(s) in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmcb.html
Latest Review: Ungraduated by Ken Hannaman
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by MMcB »

The excellent review of the audiobook, "Alpha's Regret" by Jessica Hall tells the story of a young woman whose destiny is threatened by one mistake. The story unfolds as this young woman strives to take her rightful place despite that one mistake. It is a recommended book for those who like to read about werewolves and for those who like to read about perseverance.
If you're going through hell, keep going.
~ Sir Winston Churchill
Ram Sahni
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ram-sahni.html
Latest Review: The Kovalenko Secret by Philip L Rettew

Post by Ram Sahni »

The rekindled love between Everly and Valen doesn't happen overnight. The story allows for a gradual build-up of sexual tension and emotional connection, making the eventual intimacy all the more satisfying.
Revathy Prabakaran
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-revathy-prabakaran.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Revathy Prabakaran »

Mistakes are made by everyone in some unexpected situations which is natural. But the backfire of such mistakes will differ for each situation which may take their life to an opposite path. The thing is that how the backfire was handled by the person to resume back to normalcy. "Alpha's Regret" will go through the above point with the sprinkles of fiction, fantasy and hope for life. Congratulations on the BOTD! Great review.
Seamstress
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85

Post by Seamstress »

While I usually am not opposite to romance books and beautiful love stories, I believe this one sounds not quite appropriate for someone of my age. I am more inclined to Austin and Bronte sisters and current book is more suitable as a fairy tale for teenagers. No offense and congrats!
Gladis Ratish Kumar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gladis-ratish-kumar.html
Latest Review: Secret On Cobb Mountain by Kit DeCanti

Post by Gladis Ratish Kumar »

The review provided valuable insights. The plot seems intriguing, with Everly being abandoned by her family and losing her rights as a result. Despite the hopeless situation, she builds her own village. I am eager to delve into the book to learn more about Everly's journey in overcoming these hurdles.
Sarvesh J Yadav
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarvesh-j-yadav.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sarvesh J Yadav »

The secondary characters, particularly Everly's son, add another layer of intrigue to the story. Their presence creates opportunities for humor, emotional support, and potential plot twists in future books.
Khushi Yadav 8
Favorite Book: The Unfakeable Code®
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 91
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khushi-yadav-8.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 17%

Post by Khushi Yadav 8 »

Werewolves and their mating always hot!!! I liked this book focuses on Everly and her struggles and presents her strong. Also the way she chooses her path despite being it hard one.
Amazing and enticing!!!
Azi Joseph
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azi-joseph.html
Latest Review: Living a Life in Balance by Abdullah Boulad

Post by Azi Joseph »

From the review, "Share Alphas Regret" seems like a captivating and engaging book with a well-developed plot. The narrator effectively portrays the protagonist's emotions, although there are a few instances where this falls short. I love a good and unique female protagonist in stories, especially supernatural ones like this particular book. I will most definitely add this book to my reading list, the story line sounds exciting and intriguing. Lovely written review
Abiodunakinola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abiodunakinola.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Post by Abiodunakinola »

This book is a compelling tale of Everly's resilience in the face of overwhelming adversity. The narrative excels in illustrating her transformation from a disgraced Alpha to a powerful leader who builds her own village. This development is a testament to the strength and determination that can arise from personal pain, making Everly’s journey both inspiring and relatable. Nice review.
Rose Nafula Oketch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-nafula-oketch.html
Latest Review: Essential Gut Health for Women Over 50 by JL Service

Post by Rose Nafula Oketch »

From Everly's story, we shouldn't let the pain consume us; instead, use it to turn things around. Women who are consumed by the pain of previous life choices should find Everly story inspiring. I enjoy reading good fiction stories, and this is one of them. Congratulations on BOTD!
Chad Anthony
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: The Boy who Lived with Ghosts by John Mitchell

Post by Chad Anthony »

I love how this review highlights Everly's resilience and the gripping plot twists. The detailed description of the narrator's style and the quality of the editing make "Alpha’s Regret" sound like a must-read. Definitely adding this to my reading list!
Ika Apro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ika-apro.html
Latest Review: Hattie's World by Thomas Bauer

Post by Ika Apro »

I am not a fan of supernatural books, it is interesting how Everly will deal with the rejection from her family though. I think her partner would also take responsibility over the child and they'd have to fight together.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”