Review of Dante's Demons

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ferdinand_Otieno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Victor Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1749
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferdinand-otieno.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 78026

Re: Review of Dante's Demons

Post by Ferdinand_Otieno »

This is an interesting fictional novel highlighting investigation, sexual assault, romance, suspense, trust, justice, and a captivating plot. The book is temporarily discounted on Amazon Kindle and has a well-written OnlineBookClub review. Congrats on the BOTD selection.
Jorge Leon Salazar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 152
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jorge-leon-salazar.html
Latest Review: The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act” by Alton Booth

Post by Jorge Leon Salazar »

The story looks engaging. The combination of solving a mystery surrounding the rape of Tally's sister and the development of the romance between Tally and Dante seems perfect. Sounds intriguing!
Ruka N
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruka-n.html
Latest Review: Parabolic Magnetic Key by Nicholas Wudtke

Post by Ruka N »

I liked how it didn't sound like your typical toxic romance. Despite the Dante being displayed as being obssed with her, he genuinely seems to care about her.
Meghan Soderholm
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Smartest Person in the Room
Currently Reading: Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 10605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-soderholm.html
Latest Review: A God-Balanced Life by James Puckett Sr.
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Meghan Soderholm »

This book reminds me of 50 Shades of Grey but with more sexual tension and abuse. Even though I did enjoy 50 Shades, I'm not sure if I'll feel the same way about this book. Thank you for writing an honest and impressive review.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why we call it the present.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Ayushi_Chaudhary
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayushi-chaudhary.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ayushi_Chaudhary »

I am curious to know how the members played their role in spotting the guilty, but I am not a person who is fond of sexual and erotic content in books. So, I might not read this BOTD. Thanks for such a comprehensive review!
Kaine Ezirigwe
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kaine Ezirigwe »

This review is articulately written. Thanks for the disclaimer for the mature audience.
Rupali Mishra
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rupali-mishra.html
Latest Review: Out of the Uniform, Back into Civilian Life: No Nonsense Veterans Benefits Guid by Jason Pike

Post by Rupali Mishra »

Congrats on BOTD!
Investigation, sexual assault, romance, suspense, trust, justice, and a fascinating plot are all highlighted in this interesting fictional book. The novel seems to be full of unanticipated twists that will leave one reeling, and the author has built a dark, twisted universe that is both interesting and disturbing.
Sanju Lali
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 447
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

A nice story of romance and vengeance can be found in the book "Dante's Demons" by K.L. Barstow, which follows Tally and Dante who meet while uncovering a serial rapist. The story appears very much entertaining to me.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Kelvinna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvinna.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books A Second Kiss Goodnight (A Bedtime Story) by Steve William Laible

Post by Kelvinna »

Certainly! The reviewer's exceptional work truly resonated with me, and I plan to include this review in my collection. The reviewer's excellent job has impressed me, prompting me to place this review on my bookshelf.
RJ Reviews
Currently Reading: Weep For Love
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rj-reviews.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
Reading Device: 1400697484
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 104%

Post by RJ Reviews »

Wow! Vigilante justice is totally my favorite and this book sounds like a gripping read! Both romance and thriller merge into one enticing read. Dante feels like a likable character. Can't wait to read it. Congrats on BOTD
The review certainly makes one interested in the book. Thank you for sharing this insightful review.
"The gods grow jealous of too much contentment anywhere, and they show their displeasure all of a sudden.” - R. K. Narayan, Maldudi Days
Leen282
Currently Reading: Live Your Life of Abundance
Bookshelf Size: 138
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leen282.html
Latest Review: Beautifully Scarred by Cewanda Todd

Post by Leen282 »

This one may be for me, or not. I like the vigilante justice aspect, but am not terribly appealed by the romance part. Perhaps, as the reviewer says, indeed perfect for a rainy afternoon.
María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Favorite Book: The Nightingale
Currently Reading: Pain and Prejudice: How the Medical System Ignores Women—And What We Can Do About It
Bookshelf Size: 2410
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html
Latest Review: The Perfect Life by Anne Callahan
fav_author_id: 5604

Post by María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda »

Wow, vigilante justice, motorcycles, and romance. This book seems like a wild ride!
Thank you for your review.
Asma Aisha Ansari
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Favorite Book: Roadside Picnic
Currently Reading: Sapiens
Bookshelf Size: 817
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asma-aisha-ansari.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Asma Aisha Ansari »

Dante's Demons promises an electrifying mix of romance and revenge, with a gripping plot centred around a motorcycle club's quest to find a serial rapist. I'm intrigued by the intense characters and their pursuit of justice.
Imagination is a good servant, and a bad master. - Agatha Christie
Brienna Cooper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94

Post by Brienna Cooper »

As others have said, the cover definitely got my attention! The reason being that I took one look at it and immediately thought “Ohhhh, I know what this [the book] is about to be!” LOL. While I may not read this one (due to some of the mature/explicit content), I am always down for well-written bonding and relationships (platonic and romantic) as well as a good mystery. Hopefully, that is as much the case with this story as this review makes it out to be.
Faridah Nabbuye Malende
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Faridah Nabbuye Malende »

Dante and Tally,I'm laughing out loud already. The two develop an attraction towards one another amidst the tough situation of Tally's sister, I like the book already.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”