Review of Alpha's Regret

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jennifer Coxon
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-coxon.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Re: Review of Alpha's Regret

Post by Jennifer Coxon »

This is a moving piece. Everly’s life is torn apart following a one-night stand with the Alpha of another pack. Her father disowns her and she is treated like she is nothing despite being pregnant, and then when she has her son. Her willingness and strength to fight on are endearing.
Chinazo Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 338
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinazo-anozie.html
Latest Review: Fallen in a Dark Uneven Way by Lo Monaco

Post by Chinazo Anozie »

I'm glad that Everly was able to pick herself up and reforge a life for herself despite the apparent ostracism from her father. I love fantasies, especially those about werewolves, so I'll definitely be checking this book out.
Deborah Belanger
Currently Reading: The Bulletproof Missionary
Bookshelf Size: 237
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Deborah Belanger »

Thank you for your intriguing review of "Alpha's Regret" by Jessica Hall. Everly, an Alpha-turned-rogue-whore whose life is shattered after a night out that she can't remember, leading to her rejection by her father and loss of her status. Despite facing abandonment, threats, and harsh circumstances, Everly's resilience shines through, as she builds her own village and faces her past. I am looking forward to reading this book and hav put it on my shelf. Congratulations to the author for BOTD.
Krebs Karen
Currently Reading: The Fish House
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krebs-karen.html
Latest Review: Creative Destruction by Alastair Bowman

Post by Krebs Karen »

I love the plot of this book, and the story line looks so intriguing and worth reading. I would love to read this book "Alpha's Regret". Congrats on being book of the day!
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1949
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

'Official Review: Alpha's Regret' by Jessica Hall acquaints the readers with the unique and engaging plot of the romantic fiction story. It presents a brief sketch of the story for readers. The point that this is an intriguing book about the bravery of Everly, an alpha-turned-rogue-wore is worth mentioning in the review. Readers would find themselves in a fantasy world of werewolves. Also, as mentioned in the review, this book is suitable for people who need inspiration to move forward despite very harsh circumstances. Learning that this book is recommendable to those interested in werewolf books and movies was great!
Ohmy Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohmy-book.html
Latest Review: Happiness to the 10th Power by T. Calvin Ward

Post by Ohmy Book »

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on "Alpha's Regret: My Luna Has A Son" by Jessica Hall! I truly appreciate your detailed review. Your insights into Everly's bravery and the emotional depth of her journey make me even more excited to read the book. It's wonderful to hear how engaging and well-developed the plot is, and your praise for the narrator's efficiency in conveying Everly's pain is encouraging. I'm also intrigued by the fantasy world of werewolves you mentioned, and the nearly flawless editing is a great bonus. Thank you again for your recommendation and for highlighting both the strengths and minor drawbacks of the book. Your review has definitely convinced me to give it a read!
Sirajuddin A
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 563
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirajuddin-a.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Sirajuddin A »

The turbulent life of Everly and how she transforms herself to face the challenges after she loses her family seems intriguingly interesting.
Ukaegbu Confidence
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Lightning Child by Quinn Lamothe
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 13%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

Alpha’s Regret by Jessica Hall looks like an interesting book. From the sample pages, I can tell this is one I'd enjoy reading. Getting introduced to the terms Alphas and lunas gave me a euphoric feeling. Congratulations on BOTD.
azza lia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azza-lia.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by azza lia »

Well, getting drunk is never a good idea. I love good fiction books. But this isn't the one for me. I can understand why so many find it fascinating. Highly recommended for fans of werewolf fiction. Thank you for an engaging review.
Miss Snehal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miss-snehal.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Miss Snehal »

Everly's story sounds rather tragic as it is initiated by a mildly mischief decision to attend a party where mysterious events turn her world towards the dark side of the moon, in this fantasy world dominated by werewolves.
The consequences Everlyn faces are painfully real, and her journey through everything sounds worth the exploration!
Dana Lawrence Lohn
Favorite Book: The Upstairs Delicatessen
Currently Reading: In the Garden of Beasts
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana-lawrence-lohn.html
Latest Review: The Wicked Wives by Gus Pelagatti
2024 Reading Goal: 75
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Dana Lawrence Lohn »

Not sure I’ve read a book since Twilight where I imagined myself belonging to a pack of werewolves. This book review conveys that it’s intricate, evocative and ever-so-slightly sexy. I’m into it. :)
Sheen Jenny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheen-jenny.html
Latest Review: “Wisdom Of The Men” by Clint Arthur

Post by Sheen Jenny »

I found the dynamic between Everly and the mysterious woman she meets incredibly intriguing. Their relationship adds a layer of complexity to the story, showing that even in the darkest times, unexpected bonds can provide hope and healing."
_Rhea Jacob
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rhea-jacob.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by _Rhea Jacob »

It looks like an intriguing book about an alpha whose lifer changes after one night and she is forced to fend for herself. While the plot looks intriguing, I think I will skip it for now. Thank you for your review!
Bobbie Wolf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bobbie-wolf.html
Latest Review: Twisted But True by Darren Burch
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 75%

Post by Bobbie Wolf »

I usually don't read books with vampires, werewolves, or the like. However, your review has me thinking twice about reading this book. I like books with strong, inspirational female characters, and I gather from your review that this book has that, just in werewolf form. I enjoyed your review; it was informational enough to make me wonder. Your enthusiasm for the book is evident in your writing. Thank you for sharing.
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
Currently Reading: Timewise
Bookshelf Size: 1165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee-chakraborty.html
Latest Review: The Infinite Passion of Life by D.J. Paolini

Post by Shrabastee Chakraborty »

This paranormal romance featuring werewolves seems to show immense growth of the protagonist. Thanks for the awesome review!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”