What are the best romantic ebooks?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
babygirl21
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-babygirl21.html

Re: What are the best romantic ebooks?

Post by babygirl21 »

if u like romance books. Then try jessica sorensen.I love her books!!And maya banks
Tseve87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tseve87.html

Post by Tseve87 »

I like maya banks and I will have to look at jessica sorensen I haven't heard about her thanks for the author I like looking for new authors to read :)
azzir930

Post by azzir930 »

I love abbi glines books especially "bad for you" - sea breeze series and too far series. I also love jaci burton books play by play series.
bortelsr
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bortelsr.html

Post by bortelsr »

I love books with a supernatural edge and contemporary books. Evangeline Anderson has a great series called the Kindreds. I also love Maya Banks KGI series, most especially Forged in Steele and No Place to Run. must reads!
silvay77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silvay77.html

Post by silvay77 »

Nora Roberts is great. I had the pleasure of reading one of her books. It was great. On kindle I suggest you take a look at the following:
"Perfect for you" by Laurel Heights
"Forbidden Disclosure" by Terri Marie
"Tangled Beauty" by K.L. Middleton
pavi1996

Post by pavi1996 »

The best romantic books that i vouch for would always be perfect by Judith Mcnaught and Knight in Shining Armour by Jude Deveraux. I am a die hard romantic and these books are what defines romance for me.
Hazel
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel.html

Post by Hazel »

In my opinion, I think Julia Quinn is one of the many romance author that I like. Her characters in her stories are always so witty and at the same, each character has its own charm. I guess that is what made me fall in love with her books!
shelinbarger

Post by shelinbarger »

There are soooo many different types of good romance books! What kind do you enjoy? (thanks to some of the comments I now have a list to last me through the winter) Throne of Glass is my new favorite series it has a very strong female lead and a love triangle.. I'm not sure if it is technically a romance novel but I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great new series!
stacihunsinger
Currently Reading: Defending Jacob
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stacihunsinger.html
Latest Review: Audible Book of your Choice by Amazon
Reading Device: 1400698987

Post by stacihunsinger »

I have read a lot of romance books, but I think it depends on what you like the most. I love just about any, from Historical to contemporary, to paranormal to even religious. All are good in their own way, just depends on what you are looking for!

-- 27 Oct 2014, 06:01 --

I have read a lot of romance books, but I think it depends on what you like the most. I love just about any, from Historical to contemporary, to paranormal to even religious. All are good in their own way, just depends on what you are looking for!
leila23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leila23.html

Post by leila23 »

I recommend some historical romance authors like Julia Quinn, Lisa Kleypas Stephanie Laurens, Sabrina Jeffries, Cathy Maxwell, Donna Fletcher, Kat Martin, Lynsay Sands, Eloisa James, Lorraine Heath, Caroline Linden, and Laura Lee Guhrke. I try and get all of their books. They are great writers.
SharisseEM
Favorite Author: Mia Sheridan
Favorite Book: Stinger
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sharisseem.html
Latest Review: "The Bonding" by Imogen Keeper
fav_author_id: 3312

Post by SharisseEM »

For ebooks, I'd have to say A Sign of Love series by Mia Sheridan. I can't get enough of her writing or her unconventional heroes. It's sweet, romantic, funny and emotional.
“I don't suffer from my insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it.”
Latest Review: "The Bonding" by Imogen Keeper
romance-reader

Post by romance-reader »

Gosh there are so many. I would not even know where to begin. Jessaca Sorensen's books are very touching. Christina Dodd, Nora Roberts, Sylvia Day, A. L. Jackson, Linda Howard, Lisa Kleypas, R.K. Lilley, Susan Mallery, Judith Mc Naught, Jodi Ellen Malpas, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, C.J. Roberts, Sylvain Reynard all good romance writers. I could go on and on but I better not I would be here all day. :-)
Ravenscroft+

Post by Ravenscroft+ »

If you are looking for a new romance series to devour, you'll love KM Golland and her Temptation series. I absolutely loved them. Sylvia Days, crossfire series is also another great romance. Jodi Ellen malpas, This man series. k Bromberg Driven series. :)
tigermyst99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tigermyst99.html

Post by tigermyst99 »

If paranormal romance is your passion, then you can't go wrong with Black Dagger Brotherhood and Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter. Just be warned, they will hook you and then you will be spending all year waiting on the new books to come out like I do.
manda2286
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manda2286.html

Post by manda2286 »

I'm A huge Nora Roberts fan, she also writes as J. D Robb and I can't get enough.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”