Official Review: To Blossom and Back by Paul Hopkins

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Smmwallace
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smmwallace.html
Latest Review: Cosmander and The Crown by Meade Summers

Re: Official Review: To Blossom and Back by Paul Hopkins

Post by Smmwallace »

While I appreciate the author's honesty regarding his affair, I feel bad that his wife Mitchell had to endure his honesty publicly. Too bad it wasn't professionally edited. Thank you for your informative review!
katmeynaj345
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by katmeynaj345 »

Honestly the rating of the book caught my attention. Judging from what the review tells, I feel like the many errors mentioned are my biggest turn off when reading a book especially the full lyrics part and the use of emoji. The book is interesting as it shows the power of marriage, love, honesty. relationship. Thank you for the honest review.
katmeynaj345
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by katmeynaj345 »

Honestly the rating of the book caught my attention. Judging from what the review tells, I feel like the many errors mentioned are my biggest turn off when reading a book especially the full lyrics part and the use of emoji. The book is interesting as it shows the power of marriage, love, honesty. relationship. Thank you for the honest review.
Precious Naiti
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-naiti.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Precious Naiti »

Thank you for an honest review. I feel like the author could have done a better job of editing and making the book a better read. The storyline, although interesting, has me worried about whether or not i will like the protagonist.
Nasray22
Currently Reading: Raptor Canyon
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by Nasray22 »

The book seems to have many grammatical errors, a lot of abbreviations and pitfalls in the plot, which is so saddening. However, we can still appreciate the author for the little effort he put in writing the book but i wouldn't encourage anyone to read it before it is properly re-edited. Thanks for the honest review.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”