Favorite Angst romance

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kentkv
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Favorite Angst romance

Post by Kentkv »

Rhondas book blog wrote: 02 Dec 2013, 12:20 I am looking for another really good angst, want to pull my hair out, on the edge of my seat romance story :) Some of my favorites are Hopless, Me Before You, Beautiful Disaster, and Ten Tiny Breaths.

You can also read Maybe Someday by Colleen Hover and a favourite of mine Reclaiming the Sand by Meredith Walters
TasiWin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tasiwin.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by TasiWin »

Rhondas book blog wrote: 02 Dec 2013, 12:20 I am looking for another really good angst, want to pull my hair out, on the edge of my seat romance story :) Some of my favorites are Hopless, Me Before You, Beautiful Disaster, and Ten Tiny Breaths.
You should try Renee Carlino's books. All of them are under angst and they are so good. I think she is the most underated author on the universe
TasiWin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tasiwin.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by TasiWin »

bruce027 wrote: 20 Feb 2014, 09:24 The Thoughtless Series, particularly the first book thoughtless by S.C. Stephens. I don't think I've ever experienced so much angst in my life as I did when I read those books.

goodreads.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&amp ... houghtless
Yes to Thoughtless. I remember being so frustrated by the characters. Especially book 1
Kariskf20
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kariskf20.html
Latest Review: The Two Worlds in Which we Live Physical and Spiritual by Evelyn Rozier

Post by Kariskf20 »

The high school bully romance trope (one of my favorites) tends to have tons of angst. Some of my favorite authors in this genre are LJ Shen, Tijan, and Ashley Jade.
Faatimah Noormahomed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 694
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faatimah-noormahomed.html
Latest Review: Karrana by Anne Skyvington
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Faatimah Noormahomed »

You should try Mariana Zapata's books! All of her books are slow burns and they have so much angst. I would recommend starting off with 'Kulti' or 'The Wall of Winnipeg and Me'.

If you're into fantasy romance, you should read the Dark Artifices series by Cassandra Clare. This series has so much angst, and they romance between the characters is so so good. The only thing is that it's a commitment because there's 3 books in the series and they're all quite long.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”