Official Review: Live and Love Forever After Marriage

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
topdan30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 125
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topdan30.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
2024 Reading Goal: 853
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Official Review: Live and Love Forever After Marriage

Post by topdan30 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Live and Love Forever After Marriage" by Jerry and Shari Rhoads.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Live and Love Forever After Marriage by Jerry and Shari Rhoads is a non-fiction novel that is emotional, educative and informative. This book has 2 parts, 15 chapters and 376 pages. Part one is about how to live forever and part two is about marriage vows and lifestyle habits.

Jerry and Shari had being married for 60 years. The marriage lasted that long as a result of the loyal partnership that they had, and they had defied the conventional ageing wisdom, which is to retire at 55, 60 or 65 and start the dying process. They decided to put their process to happy life into a book. They decided to share the vows and habits they formed which helped them have a happy and lasting relationship. Likewise, they used poems and their real-life experiences to help them pass their message appropriately. Jerry also provided statistics and proven facts to help people understand better his way and perspective of viewing things. He also provided surveys which the reader will take to measure their progress and also work towards constant improvement.

The authors communicated their thoughts and ideas using plain and simple language to make the readers understand every detail provided in the book. The book was interesting to read due to the poem and the real-life example that the authors provided. Jerry also made sure that the book has the female view and the male view to make sure that each gender gets to see things from the right perspective. The poems provided in the book also touched my emotions and made the words of the author settle well in my mind. The poems flowed perfectly well with the details provided in each chapter and none of it seems out of place. All these made me love this book.

The book initially felt as if it was repetition and it was not straight forward. Jerry kept mentioning a particular point over and over again in the first chapter and it looks so boring reading that. This is the only thing I dislike in this novel. After the first chapter, the book became interesting as the author was direct and straight forward with his points.

This book is not professionally edited as it needs another round of editing due to some typographical error and some punctuation errors. Therefore, I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars due to my experience in the first chapter listed above and the editing. I recommend this novel to people who want to have a lasting relationship and live long. I will also recommend the novel to lovers of non-fiction and self-help book.

Live and Love Forever After Marriage
View: on Bookshelves
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

I like that this is based on their actual long and happy marriage and not what someone thinks it should be. Thanks for the insightful review!
zebaish Parveen
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by zebaish Parveen »

this is a great story and this is based on a real incident of the two ... communication is very important in relationships..

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”