Review of Fleeting Time

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Retirement Planning by William C. Evergreen

Review of Fleeting Time

Post by Praise GodWord »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Fleeting Time" by L.Aquila.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Fleeting Time by L. Aquila is a fiction book that tells the story of a woman, Lexi. She is fortunate to have a beautiful family with her loving husband, Jake. But this was in stark contrast to a family where she suffered an abusive childhood, with parents who were both drug addicts. Her good fortune changed when she was forcefully separated from her family by abductors. She returns many years later to find her family had moved on and another woman was in Jake's life. Lexi seems to find her feet again when she gets a job and a romantic relationship to get over Jake. But how long can this hold out? But she still finds herself attracted to Jake. There's more to be uncovered about Lexi's abductions and her experiences.

The first thing I liked about this book was the author's descriptive and unambiguous terms of writing. I felt I was watching a movie with many relatable scenes. The drama between Lexi, Jake, and Dan was exhilarating to read. I was anxious to see who Lexi would finally end up with. The suspense in this book kept me reading anxiously to find out where Lexi had been for the seven years. Also, when the psychic Lexi had gone to see the man in her future, I had to get to the end of the book to find out. Finally, I liked the way this book ended.

I found nothing negative about this book. I enjoyed the author's unique and straightforward style of writing. I think I would gladly love to reread this book. Readers would love to find out whether Lexi eventually found the love she sought. In life, I believe that everyone would get a chance in terms of finding true love. The love life we seek is often just close to us. You will have to read this book to find out the end part of Lexi's life.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I base my rating on the fact that I enjoyed reading this piece, and although I found a few errors in this book, they were not enough to hinder a comprehensive reading. Consequently, I'm persuaded that this book was professionally edited.

Readers who enjoy romantic books with a hint of action will find this book appealing. I don't think it would be suitable for younger minds to read this book due to its mature contents.

Fleeting Time
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Gabriella1997
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gabriella1997.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Gabriella1997 »

Emotional abuse always leaves a stigma on us, I think this book got me emotional as I have experienced something similar, would love to read more about this book, nice review
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elisa-joy-ocasla.html
Latest Review: Speech! by Simon Prentis

Post by Elisa Joy Ocasla »

I can’t take the explicit romantic scenes, but you did a great review explaining everything we need to look for in this work of fiction.
Chinaza Nnabuenyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinaza-nnabuenyi.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Chinaza Nnabuenyi »

It's difficult coming from such a home and around such a lifestyle.
Humera955
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-humera955.html
Latest Review: Smart Love by Vincent Fudge II
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Humera955 »

I really like the presentation of reveiw.
Would love to read about Lexi's life struggles
:tiphat:
Hyacinth Bella
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hyacinth-bella.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Hyacinth Bella »

I pity Lexi so much, she suffered a lot already. Sometimes I would like to ask authors on why are they hurting us with these kind of stories.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”