Review of Forever & Eva

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
That Reviewer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 218
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-that-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Unspoken Things The Inlightenment by Wilfred Thomas

Review of Forever & Eva

Post by That Reviewer »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Forever & Eva" by Emma George.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Eva Camilleri has it all. She is the daughter of a wealthy socialite, Olivia Camilleri, and granddaughter to Luca Camilleri, a famous Supreme Court judge. High school is a heavenly breeze; therefore, logic dictates that college will be a step up in the social stratosphere. Her grand notions can not have been any further from the truth. Nothing she has faced before now has prepared her for Westbury. Her social status means nothing here, and name-dropping does even less. The only item that seems to be of any consequence in this college just so happens to be their football team.

Mason James is the star quarterback for the Westbury Lions. He is tall, well-chiseled, and handsome. He is every woman's dream. Mason takes the ladies by storm, all the while using and disposing of them at will. It seems no one can resist his charm, and no woman can Iay claim to his heart. Tragedy brings Eva and Mason together. Can something good come out of their meeting, or will their obvious differences set them apart permanently?

Forever & Eva is set in the highfalutin background of New York's dizzying social circles. It is a romantic novel that gives more than one expects. This is not a classic Romeo meets Juliet story. This story talks about love in its purest form — its raw, tortured innocence and the damage that follows when it is not returned with the same affection. Emma George works this piece so beautifully that it is almost impossible to put this book down.

I love the storyline. It didn't come out all mushy and obvious like most novels in this genre. The twists are subtle, but they are so well placed that you won't see them coming. I have to admit that the style of expressive writing in the romantic scenes is both beautifully engaging and unnerving at the same time.

Forever & Eva is written to appeal primarily to the hopeless romantics. It is for those who believe that no matter the supposedly insurmountable nature of the odds, love will always find a way to prevail. People who have loved, lost, and struggled to cope with their grief will also identify closely with this work.

Emma George's first entrance into the ever-competitive romance genre is just as good as is expected. The storyline is sugary sweet, and the drama is touching. It is an engaging piece of work. This is the first book in the Rich Girls series, and I have to admit that it has more than delivered on its promise. I expect great things from subsequent installments in the series. Although there are a few errors, there's nothing serious to dislike about Forever & Eva. Therefore, it deserves 4 out of 4 stars. Finally, readers younger than 16 should stay away from this book; there is explicit erotic content.

Forever & Eva
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
19blueofficial
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-19blueofficial.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by 19blueofficial »

Wow! I really hope Mason doesn't break her heart in the book cause I'll be very angry at him for that.
Review Writer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideonwrites-review.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Review Writer »

I love reading this review. The story's interest me. good job on your review
Signature of Grace.
Stephen Ikimi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-ikimi.html
Latest Review: Happiness is All We Want! by Ashutosh Mishra

Post by Stephen Ikimi »

The title itself is enough to catch my attention and read this book. According to the review the book isn't just ordinary. It's well written in an explicit manner. Great review and a nice work from the author.
Shilisia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shilisia.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Shilisia »

Wow. The author really went for something out of the ordinary. I really love how college puts people in their place. Thank you for this beautiful review.
Miracle Chidera 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miracle-chidera-1.html
Latest Review: Can I Be Frank? by Rob Wyatt

Post by Miracle Chidera 1 »

The review makes us believe the book is sugary but authentic. I'll definitely read this.
Chelsea Kamsi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by Chelsea Kamsi »

Wow the author is great such an impressive and an extra ordinary story and how tradegy brought Eva and Manson together too like anything can happen things happen for reasons
Brett Linette
Favorite Author: Edgar Allan Poe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brett-linette.html
Latest Review: ACED. by Shea Rose
fav_author_id: 4642

Post by Brett Linette »

I'm never going to get over the title of this book, loving wordplay as much as I do.

A tragedy brings Eva and Mason together? What tragedy? I guess there's only one way to find out.
Latest Review: ACED. by Shea Rose

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”