Review of Maestro

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kennedy NC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kennedy-nc.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of Maestro

Post by Kennedy NC »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Maestro" by Melissa Rea.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Maestro by Melissa Rea is a gripping narrative about Gabriella’s life. A noble and compelling lady of many charms, she embodies beauty and has an impressive talent in music. She finds comfort in her undying and passionate love for the harpsichord. Gabriella’s curiosity and excessive craving for lust turn her happy world upside down. She, however, tries to revive herself by earnestly yearning for love and searching for a better life. In her pursuit, she faces many challenges and is framed for a crime she did not commit. Will she be able to prove her innocence and overcome these challenges? Will Gabriella finally become whole again? I urge you to read this enthralling book to find out how the story ends.

Maestro by Melissa Rea is an excellent work of fiction. The simplicity of the choice of words and the suspense compelled me to keep reading. The turn of events, the surprising change in some characters, and, most especially, the crisscrossing of the past and present made this book intriguing. I urge you to read this book and not miss out on such creativity.

The many positive aspects of this book made it enjoyable and propelling. Many life lessons were emphasized in this book. One such lesson would be to suppress excessive lust and curiosity. This book educates us to control our desires and impatience, as some things may be worth waiting for indeed. I learned this critical detail from the book. Secondly, the reviving and sustaining powers of music were emphasized. Music was portrayed as a life savior. The soothing and reassuring effect it had made me appreciate music more. I truly understood the comfort and sweetness of music through this book.

Thirdly, In a fair manner, the damaging effect of bad parenthood was illustrated. Lastly, we would learn about the power of love. Love rekindles the soul and rejuvenates the mind. This book showed us how love strengthens us to protect our loved ones. I did not find any negative aspects to this book. The book was professionally edited, as I only noticed very few errors.

I do not hesitate to rate this book a four out of four stars. This is because of the vivid descriptions of some places and persons, making it very easy for me to form clear pictures of what was described. I must also commend the author’s effort in capturing my attention and making every chapter intriguing. This book was exciting from the first page till the last. I connected with this book deeply, as I am a music lover. I recommend this book to all lovers of art and music, as they will find this book truly enriching.

Maestro
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nwadinso Okoro
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwadinso-okoro.html
Latest Review: The Toki-Girl and the Sparrow-Boy (series) by Claire Youmans

Post by Nwadinso Okoro »

Gabriella's a noble lady and she is quite charming but she can be very lustful. The book presents her as a flawed character and I would love to read the book so as to know if she was made while. Thanks for your review.
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

Filled with suspense. This sounds interesting. Thank you for the review.
Salah bourouba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salah-bourouba.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
fav_author_id: 2379

Post by Salah bourouba »

I enjoy books and movies about the old English eras. But am not interested in book that only speed about love in desire because o think that there is more in life than just having sex or falling in love. Even if your married
Recite in the name of your Lord who created [*] Created man from a clinging substance [*] Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous [*] Who taught by the pen [*] Taught man that which he knew not.
The Quran. Surah Al Alaq
ud4real
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ud4real »

the damage of bad parenthood for me,can't wait to go through this book.thanks for sharing
Asiaa Szn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asiaa-szn.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Asiaa Szn »

This is an insightful review, nice work.
Nenkangmun Deshi
Favorite Book: What did you expect
Currently Reading: What did you expect
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenkangmun-deshi.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Post by Nenkangmun Deshi »

I really want to read this book because of the review. Stories with strong yet flawed characters make good reading because everyone can relate to such characters.
Thank you for the beautiful review.
thelucus

Post by thelucus »

I am loving what reading from this book already, I can't wait to read the whole book. The story here is appearing real to me
Darlings O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darlington-onuoha.html
Latest Review: Imperfect Lives Perfect Grace by Dr. E.M. Johnson

Post by Darlings O »

Gabriella seems like an awesome character. I loved the wayy you described her as a woman of many charms. I would love to read this book. Thank you.
Ogechi Orlumeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-orlumeni.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ogechi Orlumeni »

I like to read historical romance novels and this doesn’t sound like it would disappoint, the crime twist to it, even makes the novel more appealing.
Ronnie Comendador 1

Post by Ronnie Comendador 1 »

The book presents her as a flawed character i would love to read this book..thanks for your review..
Elendu Ekechukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-ekechukwu.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Elendu Ekechukwu »

As a lover of historical fiction, I think this book would be perfect for me to read. Thanks for the detailed review
Shuri Pelagie
Currently Reading: The Legacy of Job's Wife

Post by Shuri Pelagie »

I love books with lots of suspense. I guese my mind will be forcused and what next as I read on. So intriguing Thanks alot for the different reviews
Uchechukwu Fortune Njoku
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uchechukwu-fortune-njoku.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Uchechukwu Fortune Njoku »

A beautifully written fiction. The lessons in this book are pretty remarkable. It makes a 3 out of 4 rating for me.
Sarashi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Sarashi »

I love the simplicity of the choice of words and the suspense compelled me to keep reading. The turn of events, the surprising event
Nice story

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”