Official Review: Ursula, Sisters of Prophecy Book 1

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
R_becca
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Ursula, Sisters of Prophecy Book 1

Post by R_becca »

I've just started reading books on traditional romances, so this is going on my reading list. I really like this book review.
Kufre2002
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by Kufre2002 »

The book seems like an interesting book but not my type of book. Thanks for your review.
Kufre2002
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by Kufre2002 »

The book seems like an interesting book but not my type of book. Thanks for your review.
ken_5
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ken_5 »

"Ursula, Sisters of Prophecy Book 1" by Jude Pittman and Gail Roughton is an intriguing and suspenseful novel that combines elements of historical fiction and fantasy.

The story follows Ursula, a young girl who possesses the gift of prophecy and is taken in by a group of women who are also gifted with unique abilities. Together, they form the Sisters of Prophecy and embark on a dangerous journey to prevent a powerful and evil sorcerer from unleashing a dark force that threatens the world.

One of the strengths of this novel is the character development. The authors have created a cast of memorable and relatable characters who each have their own distinct personalities and motivations. Ursula, in particular, is a strong and determined protagonist who readers will root for throughout the story.

The world-building is also impressive, as the authors have crafted a rich and immersive fantasy world that is inspired by historical events and locations. The attention to detail in the settings and descriptions help to bring the story to life and create a vivid sense of atmosphere.

The plot is fast-paced and action-packed, with plenty of twists and turns that will keep readers engaged from start to finish. The story is well-constructed and the tension builds steadily throughout the book, leading to a satisfying and exciting conclusion.

Overall, "Ursula, Sisters of Prophecy Book 1" is a thrilling and well-written novel that will appeal to fans of both historical fiction and fantasy. The characters are compelling, the world-building is impressive, and the plot is full of suspense and excitement. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for an exciting and engaging read.
Ohmy Book
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohmy-book.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust

Post by Ohmy Book »

I love your writing style. Thank you for this superb review!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”