Review of Natasha's Prison

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Blessing Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-odii.html
Latest Review: The Proximity of Stars by Benedict Stuart

Review of Natasha's Prison

Post by Blessing Odii »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Natasha's Prison" by Stefan Stevens.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Natasha's Prison: Healing From Your Prison I Never Knew I Was In was written by Stefan Stevens. This fiction book speaks of an almost four-year fun-filled relationship. The first part of this book is filled with many adventurous and fun-filled moments of the relationship. It also tells of how the narrator reminisces over the woman he loved. She had broken up with him after she met Rachael. It was an emotional state for him as he took turns writing. He shared his moments with Natasha in the book. The book also entails some emotional letters he wrote to Natasha but never gave to her. It was his way of going through his healing. The second part of this book accurately reflects their broken relationship.

I love how the main characters made every moment of their relationship unforgettable. They went on many adventurous tours. Most couples lack this kind of fun-filled life. They had gone on a tour to see "The Great Wall of China." This place has always fascinated me. It's one wonderful place I've read about several times and would like to visit. Moreover, this book is a work of fiction, but it was pretty reasonable for the author to include some well-known locations in the book. I find this very impressive.

I loved how the author added the weather condition during their touring around to the book. At some point, the narrator told us how almost all the pictures they took had snow in them. The descriptions made the book more realistic.

A promising relationship goes beyond romance, and I think the author gave us a perfect book on this. Though this book tells more of the experiences of two lovers, the author went beyond the everyday romantic life and gave us an exemplary lifestyle of a great couple. I love that the author didn't dwell only on the romance side but showed us what a real relationship entails.

Another sweet and intelligent part of this book was that while the couple was on their tour, they tended to look for ways to generate income. I like how the author built an idea that they were conscious of their spending and alternatively looking for a way of getting more income. An instance of this is in the chapter: "bright ideas." Maybe the reader may learn a lot from this chapter.

However, the only negative thing I found about this book was that the narrator's name wasn't mentioned all through the book. Apart from this, Natasha's Prison: Healing From Your Prison I Never Knew I Was In by Stefan Stevens was a good read. But I would reduce the rating to 3 out of 4 stars due to the hidden identity of the narrator. But the book appeared professionally edited.

I would love to recommend this book to those who enjoy reading romance books on tours and on vacations.

Natasha's Prison
View: on Bookshelves
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

I agree that a worthwhile relationship transcends romance. I look forward to seeing the author's perspective. Great review.
nwankwo chibuchi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwankwo-chibuchi.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by nwankwo chibuchi »

Yeah, definitely, it takes more than romance to keep a worthwhile relationship. Great review.
wmeki510
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 179
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wmeki510.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by wmeki510 »

Buch1-Dm wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 13:36 Yeah, definitely, it takes more than romance to keep a worthwhile relationship. Great review.
Rightly said. All the emotional displays can fade with time; but true commitment lasts forever.
wmeki510
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 179
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wmeki510.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by wmeki510 »

Raymond N wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 06:59 I agree that a worthwhile relationship transcends romance. I look forward to seeing the author's perspective. Great review.
Yes. And I wish young people understand this.
Bayu Noviyanto
Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Bayu Noviyanto »

Interesting, there seems to be a lesson about a relationship that can be learned from. I'm interested, good review :lol:
Itz Savaga
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bright-ukaegbu.html
Latest Review: Parent-Child Guide To Coping with Anxiety by Dessy Marinova

Post by Itz Savaga »

To love sometimes hurt so bad that we wished we had never fallen in love. This book seems interesting and enjoyable. Great review.
Chinenye Achilike
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinenye-achilike.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by Chinenye Achilike »

I too would love to visit The Great Wall of China, and it will be exciting to go there with a loved one.
Lily Ahulu
Currently Reading: Jet Girl
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Lily Ahulu »

I love the idea of living a life of adventure while making income

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”