What is your favorite nicholas spark romance novel?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sweet_Lullaby
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweet-lullaby.html
Latest Review: "The Key-Stone of the Bridge" by Craig Meggy

What is your favorite nicholas spark romance novel?

Post by Sweet_Lullaby »

I've read a couple of his books but I have to say that my favorite one is the Last song, even though the movie was, well, not that good. The other ones I like are the Notebook and safe haven. What about you?
Latest Review: "The Key-Stone of the Bridge" by Craig Meggy
pretzelsnow
Favorite Author: Lynn Austin
Favorite Book: Long Time Coming by Edie Claire
Currently Reading: Silas Marner by George Elliot
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pretzelsnow.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 7595

Post by pretzelsnow »

My favorite one is The Last Song.Thought about it for days after.Best Nicholas Sparks book!
bookowlie
Special Discussion Leader
Favorite Book: The Lost Continent
Currently Reading: The Night She Went Missing
Bookshelf Size: 442
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookowlie.html
Latest Review: To Paint A Murder by E. J. Gandolfo

Post by bookowlie »

Hands down, my favorite is The Notebook. In fact, I watched the movie on TV a few days ago. This is about the 5th time I've seen the movie. I loved the book and the movie.
"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost
traciegolden
Favorite Author: Charles Dickens
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-traciegolden.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 2384

Post by traciegolden »

My favorite Nicholas Sparks book is (well I have only read one) The Notebook it is just so sweet and heartbreaking in a way but I still love it so much. I also have the movie which I plan to watch after I finish the book because I like to read a book and then watch the movie and compare. I also have A Message in a Bottle and I could have bought the sequel to The Notebook which is The Wedding but I did not which I should have it was so cheap for a used copy like fifty cents!
Oh well at least I have the one book I wanted for so long it is almost as popular as The Fault In Our Stars is right now.
gervaisk
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gervaisk.html

Post by gervaisk »

My favourite Nicholas Sparks novel is THE LUCKY ONE. I couldn't put it down. I was in love with the idea of this story. With all the war around the world it was nice to have a happy thought and a happy ending.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

I have read a few of his books and liked them. My favorite Nicholas Sparks novel is The Horse Whisperer.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Saviblair
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saviblair.html

Post by Saviblair »

My favorite has to be The Best of Me. It has the perfect bit of suspense, romance, and tragedy in it. Plus it has a happy ending which is always a plus! The Guardian is also a great novel by him!
CMHP83

Post by CMHP83 »

My favorite Nicholas Sparks romance novel is, without a doubt, A Walk to Remember. I remember the day I first heard about it. I was still in High School and had just returned home from work when I saw a preview for the movie. When I saw the last line on the trailer saying the movie was based off of the book I yipped! My dad then got involved because as a teenager I simply did not enjoy anything and sooooo, he took to me Border's the next day and bought me the book. A Walk to Remember is the first book that I actually wanted to read. I read every spare moment I had for two days. Cover to cover it was a great read and still is! There is nothing like the first novel that has the power to introduce you to a whole new world. I owe my love of reading to this book and will always be a Nicolas Sparks fan. I have read every book he has published to date and cannot wait for his next release!

:arrow: Just a quick side note: My dad took me and a few of my girlfriends to the movie as well; and to this day he still asks me out on a father-daughter lunch/movie date when a Nicholas Sparks' novel based movie comes out! :romance-heartsmiley:
cnicholas

Post by cnicholas »

My favorite Nicholas Sparks Novel is " The Walk to Remember". Yes, it one of the" sad" ones but it was great story. Landon learns there are more important things in life. and Jamie gets to fulfill her dreams with Landon's help.
Ck89reader
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Ck89reader »

I have read about 6 or 7 Ncholas Sparks novels and each one I have enjoyed. However, I would have to say that The Guardian is my favorie because it wasn't just about a romance story. As Sparks says himself, this book is a thriller. For me, it was one of the more fast paced of his novels. I came to love the main characters. They were so realistic, so alive, that my heart felt like it dropped whenever they were in danger. The end is somewhat what I imagined, just not how I imagined it, which made the read just that more special.
hnm216
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by hnm216 »

I don't think it would be possible for me to pick a favorite. I love them all. I really enjoyed "the Guardian" until the end..the passing of animals breaks my heart into a million pieces esp in that manner. The notebook is a great book and movie, i don't know how many times I've seen it. I think one of the tops ones are "True Believer" , and it's sequel "At First Sight".
Kaity_ee

Post by Kaity_ee »

My favorite book by Nicholas Sparks would have to be "The Best of Me." It is a very engaging novel; it has suspense, and romance in it, which I love. I like many of his books and have read just about all of them.
_laurenburris

Post by _laurenburris »

I really enjoyed reading the best of me. It was very heartfelt and the ending was unexpected. It kept me interested and it was a fairly short read.
txmommy13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-txmommy13.html

Post by txmommy13 »

I'm still working my way through his books, but I loved The Last Song & Safe Haven. The Last Song really got under my skin -- absolutely loved it!
Yogeshjain

Post by Yogeshjain »

I have read only A walk to remember so I guess that's my favorite one lol..

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”