Review of Flirting with Fifty

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kyrian007
Currently Reading: Hard Journey of the Heart: Jesse's Story
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kyrian007.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Re: Review of Flirting with Fifty

Post by Kyrian007 »

I can tell from this descriptive review that the plot is engaging, romantic, and intriguing. I really look forward to reading this book to savor the moment. Thank you for your review.
johnnel rodriguez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by johnnel rodriguez »

I can tell from this descriptive review that the plot is engaging, romantic, and intriguing. I really look forward to reading this book to savor the moment. Thank you for your review.
SparkindaGl0
Currently Reading: On Becoming Me: Memoir of an 80's Teenager
Bookshelf Size: 35

Post by SparkindaGl0 »

Who does not need some sweep-me-off-my-feet fantasy? Being honest and writing a review about this books is greatly appreciated. I am turning 37 and I am always attracted in YA novel romance but this one gives me hope that there is still adventure after 30’s.
Kingrich6
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kingrich6 »

What marvels me so much in this book is where Jane was marvel with the professor when she found out that, she is suppose to team up with the professor. In all walks of life, this is normal and should be viewed as such. Issues like this should be seen as opportunity not a time to fear or scared of because this is an opportunity Wich needs to be grab and make use of it effectively but it was not viewed that way. All the same she was through.
Kendal Low
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: As Good As Dead
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendal-low.html
Latest Review: Ten Percent by D.L. Bruin

Post by Kendal Low »

I really enjoy books that have main characters that have a past history and this book looks like it would be no exception. I would love to give it a try. Great review!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”