IT ENDS WITH US

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jana saleh
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon IT ENDS WITH US

Post by jana saleh »

it ends with us is one of the greatest books i have ever read, i’m not a fast reader but i finished this book in a matter of hours it was so amazingly good. i think many people especially the people who grew up in a toxic household can relate to it ..that’s what makes it so amazing. i truly think you should give it a try even if you aren’t in romance novels.
Diamanta Koka
Currently Reading: Terms and conditions
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diamanta-koka.html
Latest Review: Pandemic by Dieter Gartelmann

Post by Diamanta Koka »

I understand you completely. I loved the book. I also fell in love with Ryle in the beginning and it hurt so much to see their relationship end that way. Colleen Hoover really knows how to make us emotional. Atlas is a different story. He stayed the same. He was her for Lily and he was ready to fight to protect her from Ryle. I am really happy with the ending, even though I would love to read a book about Ryle and his future, after the birth of their daughter.
MZDT

Post by MZDT »

I totally agree with you. I absolutely loved this book.
Megi0

Post by Megi0 »

I really liked the book! And I have to admit that at the beginning I also liked Ryle. That changed of course. I wouldn't say that this book is a romance book. There is romance but thats not what this book is about. It is about an abusive realstionship and everyone who reads this book will get hurt in some way, if you understand what I mean. It just stays in your head.
What I want to say is that Colleen Hoover did a great job!
Susan_0774

Post by Susan_0774 »

Great book in my opinion, it definitely made us feel what lily was feeling throughout the process of figuring out what she wanted. For example they made us fall in love with ryles and when he first hit lily most readers forgave him and colleen did a great job at showing us how most women feel while going through this sort of thing 10/10
Prxttybby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Prxttybby »

It Ends With Us is an amazing book. I couldn’t put it down. Written very well. It has some domestic abuse in it so if that is triggering for you I recommend you not read it. This book will most likely make you cry just as it did me. Praise to Colleen Hoover
Lusyramen

Post by Lusyramen »

It sure is one of the best books I've ever read. I really admire Lily's courage aka Colleen Hoover's mom's courage. :D
Last edited by Lusyramen on 19 Aug 2022, 00:49, edited 1 time in total.
Madison Miller 2

Post by Madison Miller 2 »

I absolutely loved this book. I love the way it made me think. One chapter I'm rooting for Ryle, and the next I'm not. My thoughts kept going back and forth even though we knew what was right for her. I love the way Colleen Hoover wrote this. I can't wait for It Starts With Us to come out.
Evanthi-6K

Post by Evanthi-6K »

It ends with us is one of my favourite books that I'll never forget. I have never read a book so fast in my life, I finished it in one sitting. The way the characters were constructed was amazing, especially Ryle's character. The way Hoover had made him look so manipulative even made readers fall in love with him and forgetting that he was abusive towards Lily. I especially like the trope of pregnancy at the end and will never forget the message of this book to 'keep swimming until you reach the shore". Even though it had a message contrasting the romance book that its is, I loved it. And the smut bits were just enough to take away the reader's mind from all the abusive relationship between Ryle and Lily.
Chloecampbell902

Post by Chloecampbell902 »

This book litterally made me see for the first time conflicted feelings in a book, for instance when he lashes out on her and her having to cope with all her oncoming problems. Not only did this affect her childhood but this continous use of aggression in her relationships is even hard to bear as the bystander reader, myself
alexamg

Post by alexamg »

Okay so I read this book in a whole day. My friend was
reading it so I was like "Okay I definitely need to read this it
sounds so good." So, I ordered it online and started it the day I
got it. I started it in the afternoon and read all day and night,
didn't finish until 5 AM. Such a good book. I am absolutely in
love with Atlas and his story with Lily. I obsessed over this
book for days and have fallen in love with Colleen Hoover.
bblover

Post by bblover »

I was so conflicted when I read this book. I had a hard time coming to terms with the abuse because (You Know Who) seemed like the perfect gentleman at the beginning of the book. I cried so hard but I know she did the right thing.
Tarumi

Post by Tarumi »

This book open my perspective on relationships. Toxic relationship for that matter which was what Colleen Hoover was trying to put across. And as much as I felt like if I was Lilly I’d probably forgive Ryle… I’m glad she didn’t and am glad that Atlas love was real and patient
Ashna Tibrewal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashna-tibrewal.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Ashna Tibrewal »

This book ended my reading slump of half a year. I completed the book in one morning only and cried like a baby in the end. Sdoes makes a tough good decision and I love that about the book.
Kendal Low
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: As Good As Dead
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendal-low.html
Latest Review: Ten Percent by D.L. Bruin

Post by Kendal Low »

I've seen so many mixed reviews of this book and I would love to give it a try for myself. However, reading the majority of the reviews, I truly believe that I will love it, even though I don't necessarily enjoy tragic endings!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”