Review of Snow Hunted (Reign of the Wicked series)

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sepash
Bookshelf Size: 0

Review of Snow Hunted (Reign of the Wicked series)

Post by Sepash »

I just recently dove into the world of fairytale retellings. I feel like I am a little behind the ball with these haha

But Snow Hunted. Wow. It is reimagining of Snow White but has a twist. It has some rh vibes with enemies to lovers, forced proximity, one bed, and touch her and I will unalive you vibes. And the spice. 🥵🥵🥵 call the fire department hot!

Right off the bat you are drawn into danger and action when the dark queen tries to kill Snow White causing her to fight for her life and then go on the run to escape which leads her to a cabin in the woods where you guessed it! Are seven miners in this case (not dwarves). Seven hot miners. This is where the rh dynamic starts, but honestly it’s not like other books I’ve read where it’s like hi then bang bang bang. There is a slow build to the rh aspect and it’s more of a family unit as she brings them together. The queen brings in a huntsman and there is action, violence and betrayal throughout with twist and turns I didn’t see coming.

Well written. Love the interaction and dialogue throughout and definitely couldn’t put it down. Read in a day and can’t wait for the next. It does end on a cliff but I don’t care. Loved it!!
Katherine Powell-Polkey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katherine-powell-polkey.html
Latest Review: A Spiritual Dog: "Bear" by J. Wesley Porter
Reading Device: 1400501466

Post by Katherine Powell-Polkey »

Oh wow! This sounds fabulous! Is it a Kindle Unlimited book? I have to read this!
Kendal Low
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: As Good As Dead
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendal-low.html
Latest Review: Ten Percent by D.L. Bruin

Post by Kendal Low »

Saying that this sounds like the perfect book for me would be the understatement of the year! Thank you for putting this idea in front of me, I can't wait to give it a try.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”