Review of Finding His Dom

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarah tianna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-tianna.html
Latest Review: Reverse Chronic Kidney Disease by Yaw A. Boateng

Review of Finding His Dom

Post by Sarah tianna »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Finding His Dom" by J.A. Thomas.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

After being rejected by his parents, Michael's best friend, Jamie, helped him out. He was Alice's adversary because of his homosexuality. Michael believed his presence in the home was the cause of the frequent and ongoing arguments Jamie and his wife endured. Despite his repeated job searches, Michael was growing disenchanted with his inability to find employment. As a result, he decided to locate or look for a Dom. What else might explain Jamie and his wife's ongoing misunderstanding? Is Jamie gay, bisexual or heterosexual? J. A. Thomas's book Finding His Dom will reveal more.

At Elixir, Michael met Lan. After a protracted conversation, Lan offered that Michael should be his personal submissive. Michael gave him extensive information regarding Jamie and the past several events. Lan informed him that he desired a committed relationship and that he required him as his partner. Lan promised he would do everything he could to keep Michael safe. What did Lan do regarding Michael's education? What transpired when Lan decided to meet with Michael's friends, Jamie and Alice? Did Michael consent to Lan's offer?

In this swoon-worthy book, I discovered a wealth of information. I learned the kinds of phrases and body language that evoke sexiness and romance. I gained more knowledge on the dynamics of homosexual, heterosexual, and bisexual relationships. It's noteworthy to note that a submissive cannot perform some acts; instead, the dominant takes the initiative and controls the assertive directly. I discovered that Dom needs outstanding negotiation and communication skills. Another noteworthy aspect of his tale is the characters' displays of love and hospitality. Another thing I learned from this book was the use of a few medical terms and the names of the drugs and their purposes. I also discovered that people should not be in relationships or marriages that are based on deceit.

This book, which has nine chapters, is interesting, engrossing, and well-detailed. It's also an opportunity to emphasize how intriguing and exciting this novel is. The plot was well-structured, and the characters were well-developed. The amorous scenes that took place in this novel were perfectly described in the book. J. A. Thomas made sure that the characters' emotions were accurately represented; this is a unique quality that several books lack. While reading the book, I came across a few grammar mistakes. As a result, the book was professionally edited. It is important to mention that this love story is also quite engaging and educational.

To be honest, I had a good time reading, and the author's writing was excellent. I do have one negative aspect of this book, though. There are no titles in the book that would have made it more intriguing. But this could not disrupt my reading flow. Therefore, I will give Finding His Dom a rating of four out of four stars. I'll suggest this book to readers who enjoy romance fiction. I'll also suggest it to prospective gay couples or individuals.

Finding His Dom
View: on Bookshelves
Wren Michaels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wren-michaels.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Wren Michaels »

I wonder if there is a heavy plot-driven element to this novel or if it is purely based around the theme of relationships. Thank you for your review
Michaeleedsy
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michaeleedsy.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Michaeleedsy »

Bisexuality is a complex topic to read on, and I'd love to see how the author explores the topic. Getting into a relationship is not the main thing because the bond depends on the people involved in the relationship. I'd love to know how the story ended for Michael. Thanks for your honest review.
Mercy Sos Christopher
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-sos-christopher.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Mercy Sos Christopher »

I agree with you, any marriage or relationship built on deceit doesn't last. Your review is well detailed and each new paragraph made me want to read more. I will definitely be checking out this book because it is one of the genres I love to read. 🥰🥰🥰
R_becca
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by R_becca »

I didn't appreciate reading this review, so I'm skipping the book.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”