Review of Hosea: The prophet who married a prostitute.

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Karungi Christine
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Review of Hosea: The prophet who married a prostitute.

Post by Karungi Christine »

At first I thought the book was all about the romance we watch in movies...but when I went on to read it, ohhh God I was really ashamed for my evil thinking.....
Though also I enjoyed what i found inside the book because it somehow teaches us not judge a book by its cover, go for what is on the inside but not outside, and also to give love to everyone as God did.
Mrsknoelle95
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mrsknoelle95 »

This book had me on the edge of my seat from the references to Hosea I think it'll be a good read for Christians
Khadijah42

Post by Khadijah42 »

I love the review is just an hidden and untold story from the bible even in the bible will only heard about Hosea I didn't know he married a prostitute nice keep it up
Beverly Gilder

Post by Beverly Gilder »

I read this by another author, Francine Rivers and it was beautiful. She is a fantastic storyteller and I am quite versed on storeies from the Bible but I had jot read this one. It quickly became my absolute favorite book.I can’t wait to read this by another author
Kemzy5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by Kemzy5 »

I have heard of this story so many times but will like to see how the author told the story. I love this review, well done.
Donald Kelvin
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judith-chinwe.html
Latest Review: High Wire by Kam Majd

Post by Donald Kelvin »

I'm impressed that Hosea is one of those men who listen to God no matter his command. It can't have been easy marrying a prostitute unplanned. Thanks for the amazing review.
Latest Review: High Wire by Kam Majd
Ekaete Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

Hosea: The prophet who married a prostitute by Joseph descans is a story based on the events of the Bible that shows you that God does not discriminate.
okotie esther
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okotie-esther.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by okotie esther »

The title of this book is captivating. It caught my attention the first time I saw it. I just read through your review and I am even more interested in reading this book. There is definitely so much to learn from this book. I would love to really find out what went through Candace's mind when she got the proposal, and after she became a changed person.
Nice review.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”