Review of Why Did I Like You Anyway

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Review of Why Did I Like You Anyway

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Why Did I Like You Anyway" by Terrie Lynn.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Nowadays, it's challenging to maintain relationships since so many people would rather call it quits than try to sort things out. Given ready access to information, the majority of individuals don't hesitate to make snap judgments. Terrie Lynn, however, has some opinions about romance.

Terrie Lynn's book, Why did I like you anyway? outlined several essential guidelines for maintaining a healthy relationship. Since there is no secret to building a great relationship, she concentrated on the crucial factors that could make or break it. She explains why some women wind up in toxic relationships and gives readers advice on how to act in scenarios involving potential romantic relationships that could possibly occur in real life. She continued by offering helpful remedies to these persistent issues that the majority of women encounter in their relationships, urging positive practices and behaviors while warning against unfavorable ones.

Reading this book provided me with a wealth of information. How certain women frequently seem to be able to draw what appears to be a good man was one of the author's ideas that really jumped out to me. In her opinion, three elements are necessary in order to attract decent men: self-confidence, knowing who you are, and the ability to make a man feel important. It seems plausible, as I believe these characteristics may significantly help a lady look attractive to her potential love match.

I appreciate how in-depth the author's explanations were. She was honest and practical in her narrations. Many females who struggle to create enduring relationships might gain from the wealth of useful information in this book. For instance, she spoke about the value of communication and patience in a relationship. She went on to explain that communication involves listening and understanding before speaking. She also spoke on the advantages of patience in romantic relationships.
I enjoyed reading this book, and I was determined to develop positive behaviors after reading it. I didn't find anything about this book to be unappealing.

I found no errors while reading, indicating that the book was exceptionally edited. This self-help book discusses some of the most significant concerns in our society and provides solutions for these challenges, so I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars.

I would recommend this book to anyone seeking expert counsel on their relationships, particularly women. This book highlights a number of errors that must be corrected in order to establish a strong and durable connection. An adult audience is also suggested because it covers mature topics and contains a few minor profanities.

Why Did I Like You Anyway
View: on Bookshelves
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Post by Jay David Randall »

Maintaining a healthy relationship has been major trouble these days, the rate of divorce is extremely rampant. I haven't read this novel but I believe it would be a life-changer for couples looking ahead to a great, and healthy relationship.
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."Walt Whitman :tiphat:
Grace Lee Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-lee-rose.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Grace Lee Rose »

Why Did I Like You Anyway by Terrie Lynn would be an interesting book that would embody a plethora of beneficial knowledge that readers will find helpful. I look forward to reading this book.
Margaret Rachael
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Margaret Rachael »

Why did i like you anyway by Terrie Lynn, must be a very interesting book to read especially for the younger generation who wants to start a family/relationships.The core values of relationships are in this book.This is the book am looking forward to read very soon.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This is a great plot and a book I feel people in this generation should read. A lot of people are quick to call it quits when they are going through something difficult. Nice review!
Amanda Warner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-warner.html
Latest Review: The Magic of Gluten-Free Cooking by Julia Matto

Post by Amanda Warner »

A relationship has a lot of twists and turns. This book seems like a guide to maintaining a good and romantic relationship.
Chibee Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibee-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chibee Glory »

A healthy relationship brings out the best in people. This is a great book to read especially for those who desire lasting relationships.
Azuka Jessica
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azuka-jessica.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Azuka Jessica »

This book promises to be very educational and I would say that it should be for all. The reviewer did an excellent job in outlining the positives of this review.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I find this book helpful and most read for everyone seeking for a healthy relationship. The. book is timely and addresses all necessary loopholes. Your review added colour to the book well-done.
Excel Chisom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-excel-chisom.html
Latest Review: Becoming Athena by Katherine Lore

Post by Excel Chisom »

I think most people need to read this book before marriage cause one of the keys to being happy us maintaining a healthy relationship
Thank you for your honest review
Natalie Sheph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-natalie-sheph.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Natalie Sheph »

I completely agree with you, often couples fail to analyze how much effort a healthy relationship requires; this book seems practical and helpful. Thank you for your well-written review.
Joyce Nwaogazie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joyce-nwaogazie.html
Latest Review: We Stand Here as A millionaire by Joan Gross

Post by Joyce Nwaogazie »

I love your summary of the book. Its analysis is perfect. The subject matter of the book is one of great importance. Well done.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

Only those that have determination will maintain the relationship. All relationship certainly has challenges but to overcome you must have patience. Good job.
Ekaete Bruno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

Why Did I Like You Anyway by Terrie Lynn is a book that O learnt so much from as am individual and I think people really need to read this book.
Oluebube Prisca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluebube-prisca.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluebube Prisca »

I can tell the book is great even though I have not read it just from this review alone. Ang relationship help book is always welcomed and this one sure have elements that are needed.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”