Review of We Hear Chants

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Review of We Hear Chants

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "We Hear Chants" by Dawn Harper.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Michelle and Tyler are inseparable lovebirds. She adores nature. She collects any flower that strikes her eye and keeps it in a book. Mitchelle works in a flower shop, where she may indulge her passion and love for flowers. Her employer was replaced, and the flower store was sold to a new owner. This new individual is named Ian, and Tyler despises him because he believes Ian will develop feelings for his fiancée, Mitchelle. It was Mitchelle's mother's birthday, and this year was no different from previous years when Mitchelle would get something special and valuable for her mother. This time, though, the gift she will receive will be from an antique store. Unbeknownst to them, their excursion to this antique shop will upend all three of their worlds. Read this intriguing story to find out what occurred.

We Hear Chants by Dawn Harper is a fascinating romance. This is the first installment of a trilogy. It's a gripping tale of love, mystery, and passion. I enjoy how the author makes each character distinct and endearing. The book is short and easy to read in one sitting. The book describes how one can travel back in time while remaining in the present. This was a time in the past when native Americans were in their natural habitat. The author's capture of these events was fascinating and engaging, and I felt that it would be an incredible experience if this could become a reality. This is an enthralling narrative that will take readers on a wild ride of adventures as they follow the characters on their journey to a world from another era. Though I didn't get a whole picture of this universe in the first installment of this story, what I did see was fascinating, and I can't wait to read the second installment.

Mitchelle is my favorite character in this novel. Her love for nature was great, and after reading this book, I began to appreciate nature differently. Her delight when she stumbles across anything natural is admirable. She has a distinct personality that has earned her the admiration of others as well as her fiance. Furthermore, her and Tyler's love is wonderful. Tyler seems to sincerely love her and is willing to give up everything for her sake.

There was nothing I didn't appreciate about the book. The author did an excellent job with the writing style of this book. The characters are well-developed. The book begins slowly but quickly increases in speed. I'm merely disappointed by how their world has altered, which has brought tears to my eyes. The ending of the novel caught my interest, and I can't wait to read the next installment to find out what happened to the characters.

The book is professionally edited. I discovered a few errors in it. I rate this book five out of five stars. It's an engaging narrative that will elicit strong emotions from readers. I recommend this book to romance aficionados as well as those who enjoy adventure thrillers.

We Hear Chants
View: on Bookshelves
Tokede Kolawole
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tokede-kolawole.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books A Second Kiss Goodnight (A Bedtime Story) by Steve William Laible

Post by Tokede Kolawole »

The things we do for love especially when jealousy is another emotion we have to deal with. The title of the book drew me in. Great review.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

From your review, it seems the book has an interesting plot, and twist. I enjoyed reading your review and look forward to reading the book. Wonderful review welldone
Victor Ayub Migos
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-ayub-migos.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Victor Ayub Migos »

There's nothing more irritating than an insecure lover. I disliked Tyler for having such an assumption about Ian in the first place. If someone really likes or loves you, then you shouldn't be worried about anyone who eyes them.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This is an interesting review. I love the plot and I’ll love to read more. I’m just curious to know if Ian later had feelings for Mitchelle. Nice review! Well done!
Park Cherri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

I’m really curious to know how their world got altered and where did they meet themselves? I love stories with some mystery in them. This is a well written review! Well done!
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Post by Jay David Randall »

The summary of this novel is interesting and from this review, i got to know that Tyler is a jealous lover. I think if you love someone, you should trust that person. Maybe Tyler was missing this, i would grab a copy of this novel to learn more about Michelle and Tyler love affair.
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."Walt Whitman :tiphat:
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

This is a fascinating love story filled with suspense and I hope I will be able to keep up with the series. The review is well written, great job.
Ekaete Bruno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

Michelle is such an intriguing character, no wonder she's caught Tyler's eyes. These type of women are usually one of the best to date.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”