Why "Fifty Shades Freed" is the best of the trilogy

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cotton-candy1977
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Why "Fifty Shades Freed" is the best of the trilogy

Post by Cotton-candy1977 »

I liked fifty shades of freed bit i,liked all three for that matter it seemed to keep me guessing and wanting more at the same time..How christan was able to overcome all the abuse and still was able to love anastashia was just overwhelming for me...i give it 10 stars loved it.
Wonna33
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wonna33.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B07M8QVTK1

Post by Wonna33 »

My favorite is Fifty Shades Darker. Christian's past was explained more, giving a better understanding of some of his issues. Don't get me wrong, Fifty Shades Freed was enjoyable to read but it is my least favorite in the trilogy.
Barbara Larkin
Currently Reading: The Raven Boys
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbara-larkin.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Barbara Larkin »

I prefer Darker. I feel like it acted as like a pivotal point for the two's relationship. Yes, Freed does kind of normalize their relationship and the twists did make the story interesting, but I think the hurdles they had to cross in Darker were what really set the standard.
Lee-2u
Currently Reading: Mirror, Mirror...? A Modern Day Fairy Tale
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lee-2u.html
Latest Review: Rise of the Savior by Antoine Bonner

Post by Lee-2u »

Fifty shades freed is the best of the trilogy simply because the is emotions and Anastasia is standing up for herself she is not doing anything she does not want or what Christian is suggesting. Now it shows that their relationship is normal and not based on sexual desire, it is where we get the HEA.
Tebza+
Currently Reading:

Post by Tebza+ »

It is definitely the best and I enjoy it
Charity Damaris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Charity Damaris »

I love the trilogy of the Fifty shades of Grey.From the first book to the last it gives us a true picture of the relationship between Christian and Anastasia had There are events that have happenned which makes Christian change to a better person also the conclusion was the best.
Zainabreadsnow
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zainabreadsnow.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Zainabreadsnow »

Completely agree with your stance on this series. I do think that the first two books were very heavy with Christian's character. In the last one, we really get to see more of Anastasia and that's a very stellar point of view.
dianaterrado
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 152
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dianaterrado.html
Latest Review: Love, Grandma by Ann Morris

Post by dianaterrado »

I've never read the trilogy but it's definitely one heck of a trilogy that a lot of people are talking about. I did see the first movie though and it was definitely super steamy.
"We should all have something to be weirdly passionate about."
ChristinaMokoena
Favorite Book: Crossfire Series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christinamokoena.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by ChristinaMokoena »

Its the best because it gives you a love story that is unconventional yet we can all somehow relate to it. Also can we talk about the suspense and drama dripping from every page. Also doesn't hurt that I heard it was inspired by the twilight series
katmeynaj345
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by katmeynaj345 »

I personally think that Fifty shades novel is an example of a book that shape our lives, enhance creativity and awaken our senses. Each book has its own story to tell. The books not only talk about sex but rather goes further to describing to its readers about Christian Grey. Christian's childhood molded him into the guy he grew into. If it wasn't for his traumatic childhood then I guess he would have never been a dominant. He was abused and honestly what intrigues me about this book is how this abused man treated Anna who was the light of his life, in short his love. Anna finds true love but the love she finds was not what she expected. She wanted more but Christian couldn't give her that. Her goal was to change him and make him believe in love. In fifty shades freed Anna tries to free Christian from his trauma. I love this book the most because of the change in it. Kudos to the author of this book.
luyandangidi

Post by luyandangidi »

OH MY WORD!!! like if you havent read fifty shades i honestly dont know what you waiting for . like ive read the whole book and wow , its the type of book that you would lose sleep for ,everything about it is just on point and the way the book is structured is also the most best . honestly the way im so obsessed with fifty shades ive actually watched the films/ movies.
Jessica Marsh 5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Jessica Marsh 5 »

I thought fifty shades darker was the best of the trilogy if I would have to choose between them. I really enjoyed all three books pretty equally which rarely happens for me when I read a series of books there is normally one that I like a lot more than the rest. This author did a great job at making the words come alive for those who don't have as great of a visual imagination as others with this series she describes in such detail you feel as if you are there.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”