Review of The Longest Road, Whole Lotta Love at Live Aid

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alex Reeves
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Magnets
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 167
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-reeves.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus
fav_author_id: 77547

Review of The Longest Road, Whole Lotta Love at Live Aid

Post by Alex Reeves »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Longest Road, Whole Lotta Love at Live Aid" by Rad Crews.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Live-Aid concert, the biggest concert in the history of rock and roll, certainly had a great impact on the lives of numerous fans. The Longest Road, Whole Lotta Love at Live Aid by Rad Crews is a remarkable read centered around the lives of two youngsters who find themselves in an unexpected circle of love, both experiencing such feelings for the first time. Mark and Dena are die-hard rock and roll fans who, like many other people, hope to get a seat at the Live-Aid concert. While on his way to the concert, Mark came across Dena and her friend, Sheila, after they had just had an encounter with a crazy man. He offered to lift them because it was storming, and he carried them all to the concert after he heard that they were also headed there. The rest, as they say, is history, as Mark and Dena fell hard for each other. Check out this book for more details on this intense story of two lovers.

The plot of this book was what amazed me the most. It was so well written, and the storyline was so intense, it almost made me cringe with anticipation. The characters were very intriguing, as their qualities sometimes rendered me speechless. The book certainly kept me busy, as it was very lengthy and interesting to read, even though I got worn out at times. The concert and a very long cross-country drive were mostly the main settings of the book, but it was all for a good reason, as plenty of exciting events transpired during those occasions. This book also contains rich knowledge of rock stars, so if you're interested in them, it'll be a delightful read for you. I enjoyed the rock history contained in this book, and I'm certain you'll also feel the same. Do yourself a favor and check it out if it's to your liking.

This book contained many punctuation errors, and that's a major aspect that I highly disapprove of. As I said earlier, some parts of this book, particularly the history of Mark's family, were somewhat boring, so I got worn out at times. However, it had a delightful ending, and I must confess that I was all smiles when I got done with the book. Try checking it out for yourself; it could do you some much-needed good.

This book was poorly edited, and due to this and the other reason mentioned above, I rate it 3 out of 5 stars. It strikes me as an average book, and I believe that I gave it a suitable rating. You, of course, may have a different opinion of the book, as this is specifically from my standpoint.

If you're interested in romance novels, especially those laced with musical concerts and unending drama, this is the right book for you. I'll advise you to check it out. What are you doing today?

The Longest Road, Whole Lotta Love at Live Aid
View: on Bookshelves
“Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted to bear.”
Marcus Aurelius :tiphat:
Riya Sarkar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riya-sarkar.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Riya Sarkar »

Thanks for the wonderful review! This sounds like a wonderful love story. Although I wonder how much plot could be developed just with the backdrop of a road trip and a concert.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”