Review of Looking for Love in All the Wrong Faces

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Savina Visintin
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-savina-visintin.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Review of Looking for Love in All the Wrong Faces

Post by Savina Visintin »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Looking for Love in All the Wrong Faces" by Toni Pride.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

It does not matter how old you are and what your story has been; there is always time to find your true love — but how? Toni Pride's book Looking for Love in All the Wrong Faces can be a great place to start. In this book, the author will invite you to love yourself and radiate that love to others. She will also suggest you identify your intentions, expectations, and goals. Moreover, she will explain why you should remain positive, watch out for red flags in the other person, and much more.

Looking for Love in All the Wrong Faces is a beautiful book that will give new hope to all who seek true love. What I liked most is that it is a practical guide with the topics divided into short and clear chapters. Among all the great messages that Pride conveys in her book, the one that I liked the most (and that can really give a new perspective to the readers) is that they should never compromise their expectations and dreams when it comes to finding their true love. Definitely, this is what is called an empowering message.

If I have to find a flaw in this book, it would be that, from time to time, some thoughts sound redundant because they are repeated so often, but I still believe that, when it comes to love, it is better to specify things one more time rather than missing an important concept. So overall, I do not consider this a really negative side.

I must also say that this book is very well-edited, and I found nothing but some minor oversights as I read. This is another positive aspect that I am pleased to point out.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars for all these good (I would like to say lovely) reasons. The fact that it is a short and easy-to-read book will be appreciated by all those who are short on time and who want to get straight to the point (and I believe that anyone looking for true love wants to find it as soon as possible). Therefore, I recommend Looking for Love in All the Wrong Faces to all the people who still believe it is possible to meet the perfect soul mate. I am sure they will find plenty of food for thought here so they will be ready when their true love arrives.

Looking for Love in All the Wrong Faces
View: on Bookshelves
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I'd like to find out how the author gives tips for red flags in finding true love. What does it mean by the author of "in all the wrong faces"? I think I love to submerge in this brilliant book. Your review is awesome!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

This is an interesting and a fascinating review. I loved how you captured every aspect of the book. I did enjoy reading your review. This is an interesting one.
Mhiz Vyi Vyan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mhiz-vyi-vyan.html
Latest Review: Beyond The Headlights by Allan Davis

Post by Mhiz Vyi Vyan »

I will love to learn how to find love in the right faces. This book will be a good read, thanks for a lovely review.
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

Love yourself then radiate it to everyone around you is what I learned from your review and this is a great achievement for me today.
Last edited by Oluchi23 on 18 Mar 2023, 06:41, edited 1 time in total.
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

First love yourself and radiate it to everyone around you is a powerful statement. Thank you for this nugget piece of advice.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”