Review of Blossom with Me

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Atieno Magero
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 145
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atieno-magero.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Review of Blossom with Me

Post by Atieno Magero »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Blossom with Me" by Dani Elias.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Emma has always had her insecurities. People in her life have told her that she is not good enough. Unfortunately, she starts to believe these things and allows herself to think that she is unworthy of certain things in her life because of how she is. Alex is the total opposite. He is cocky, charming, and confident. Even though Alex is known for being popular with the ladies, he feels ready to settle down with someone special. The attraction is instant when Alex and Emma’s paths cross. However, Emma’s insecurities soon become an obstacle to their growing bond. Emma must overcome her fears and allow herself to be happy with Alex.

Blossom with Me is the first book in the Fellside Mountain Rescue series by Dani Elias. It is a short romance novel that is only 98 pages long and contains 17 chapters. Therefore, it is easy to finish reading Blossom with Me in one sitting.

The author does a great job of describing things in Blossom with Me. It helped me better visualize things mentioned in the story. I love how Emma describes the places she has traveled to in the story. It gave me a case of wanderlust.

I also like that the author writes from Emma and Alex's perspectives. It made it easier to connect with their characters and emotions. It also made reading their steamy scenes more exciting because I could feel the intensity of Emma and Alex’s desires gradually build as I read.

Unfortunately, I have a few critiques for Blossom with Me. I wish the author was more creative with the story and added additional plot twists to keep things exciting. Blossom with Me has a terribly predictable plot. I could already tell how the story would unfold after reading the first 20 pages. As someone who has read lots of romance novels, I can say that I have read other novels with similar storylines. The only difference between those books and this one is the book titles, locations, character names, and descriptions.

The other critique I have is about the pace of the story. The story felt rushed toward the end. Alex’s relationship with Emma progressed way too quickly for my liking. I feel like they got serious without properly knowing each other.

I will be giving Blossom with Me an overall rating of 4 out of 5 stars. I decided to deduct one star because of the critiques I mentioned. Blossom with Me is a quick read that is easy to get into because the storyline is not too complex. It has steamy romance scenes that excited me. I must commend the author on the exceptional editing done in the book. I did not come across any errors whatsoever while reviewing this book.

Blossom with Me is perfect for people who love romance novels and are looking for a quick read. I would also recommend this book to people who like cheesy romance novels. Readers who enjoy this book can grab copies of the other books in the Fellside Mountain Rescue series. Blossom with Me is unsuitable for younger readers because it contains mature content.

Blossom with Me
View: on Bookshelves
Ahmed Tuerkmen
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ahmed Tuerkmen »

Author Dani Elias loves writing about British working-class hotties and the women who are their happily-ever-after. Her stories are short, sweet & steamy.

She lives in the South of England and has a great passion for travel, something that does appear in her books as well.
Ajibola Gabriel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajibola-gabriel.html
Latest Review: The Vitality System by Kyle Gonzalez

Post by Ajibola Gabriel »

I really know an Emma in my life. This review opened my eyes to the things that she’s possibly feeling. I will definitely recommend this book to her because it will be helpful to her. I like that the book had a happy ending which I suppose is the predictability you are referring to. Thank you for your review.
Mhiz Vyi Vyan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mhiz-vyi-vyan.html
Latest Review: Beyond The Headlights by Allan Davis

Post by Mhiz Vyi Vyan »

This review is very honest and helpful, I am a lover of romance books and will love to add this to my shelf. Thank you for your review.
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

This is an interesting and a fascinating review. I loved how you captured every aspect of the book. I did enjoy reading your review. This is an interesting one.
Tinashan Dorna

Post by Tinashan Dorna »

It's a nice and good book, and amazingto read l love it , thanks for the review
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

It's sad how we are able to quickly accept negative and untrue statements about ourselves. Can't wait to discover how Emma evolves as she learns the truth about her beautiful self. Thanks for the review!
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

Feeling of fear and insecurities are tools that can loosen a relationship and make it weak. And this happen when the one partner is affected by them. Thank you for this great review.
Immaculate Akinyi 1

Post by Immaculate Akinyi 1 »

Fear and insecurities makes one loss great opportunities. You can't see anything good

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”