Review of Exiles fom Eden

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jackson Kioko 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jackson-kioko-1.html
Latest Review: The Eschatology of the Christian Era by L. D. Swift

Review of Exiles fom Eden

Post by Jackson Kioko 1 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Exiles fom Eden" by A A Fishburn.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Exiles from Eden by A. A. Fishburn is a romance novel about an unusual love story of two people who belong to a certain fellowship group. Josephine lived with her mother, and they were both members of the sect. They were each other's confidant and provided comfort to each other. James wanted to be with Josephine, and the congregation wished them well. Fornication was forbidden for sect members, so members were allowed to have sex only after marriage. They proposed to marry, but they did have sex before marriage. Josephine's feelings were confirmed that something was off with the relationship and she wanted to break up with James. She became pregnant and had to marry James to stay in the fellowship. She decided she would not proceed as she could see their relationship was not based on love. Josephine must then confront the priests of the sect about the sin she had committed. What will happen after she has confessed the sin and has broken the rules of the sect? Read this book and find out.

I liked how fast-paced the book was. It starts at the peak, which engages the reader right after reading the first page. The story starts with the love story of Josephine, which shows the reader how it aligns with the book's title. It gives the reader the morale to read the book. I liked the romance in the book. It is perfect, and the descriptions of the scenes are precise and clean; for instance, the encounter between Josephine and James. I haven't read such an amazing romance novel. The book's structure was great since the chapters weren't too long to become boring to the reader. The plot of the story was encouraging. The actual plot starts at the beginning of the story, which is rare for many novels.

I have nothing to dislike in this book. It was an enjoyable romance novel with plot twists to make the story unpredictable.

I rate Exiles from Eden by A. A. Fishburn five out of five stars. The book was exceptionally well-edited because I couldn't find any errors. The different positive aspects made the book worth a perfect rating. It was fast-paced, motivating the reader to read it. Every aspect of the book was great such as the plot, storyline, and narration style. With all these deducting a star would be unfair; hence, the rating.

I recommend this book to lovers of romance novels. It is a perfect romance novel with love stories affected by religion. Religion forces people to make mistakes since it claims love is an earthly thing. It contains some Bible verses, so people sensitive to other religious scriptures may not want to read it. I think anyone can read it since these verses don't limit people from other religions from reading the book. They are not relevant to the book's main story.

Exiles fom Eden
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Night Reader 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-night-reader-1.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Night Reader 1 »

This book sounds interesting. Looking forward to reading James and Josephine's story. Thanks for the great review.
Adan Issak 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Adan Issak 1 »

I rate the book with 4 out of 5 rating I have personally read the book and it was really interesting the story from the plot was very interesting Josephine and James were really nice couple when it comes to romance

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”