Review of Savage Bosses of Vegas

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hubre De Klerk
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Currently Reading: Forged in Death
Bookshelf Size: 476
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hubre-de-klerk.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B075XP6ZZ4
fav_author_id: 3720

Review of Savage Bosses of Vegas

Post by Hubre De Klerk »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Savage Bosses of Vegas" by J L Grace.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

We all know that it can sometimes become a mission to keep your personal and business lives apart. Or even push aside personal life to focus on work. Nick and Allen are two detectives from their private detective agency, and they help the police solve crimes. In this story, the police found a crashed delivery truck across town with bodies inside—the deaths weren't due to the crash. This investigation was tricky and full of loose ends, and things weren’t making complete sense.

To make things a bit more difficult, Nick and Allen are struggling with their mental and personal lives. They are trying to focus on the case while also sorting out their personal issues. They had a threesome with their secretary, which had been building for some time, and the two men couldn't stop thinking about her. The problem, though, was that she craved both men and didn't want to choose. One was loving, caring, and supportive, whereas the other was dominating, dangerous, and a bad boy. To her, these two imperfect men made the perfect man.

I absolutely love investigative crime stories. Add in some erotic scenes, and you have me hooked. I read this book in one quick sitting. It was definitely a fun read that affected the heart rate a bit. I enjoyed how personal and professional lives were discussed and how they tried to keep them separate. I enjoyed seeing the inner turmoil of the two men and the scenario they created. The plot was very intriguing and full of suspense, but I must say I would have loved it if the book was a bit longer and more detailed. The intimate scenes were definitely detailed, but the investigating aspect lacked a bit. I was also drawn by the title of the book, Savage Bosses of Vegas. It sounded mysterious and had my mind conquering all kinds of "savage" scenarios, but my expectations were not entirely met.

I only found a few errors in this book, which makes me believe that it has been professionally edited. This book has a lot of pros and cons, and I really enjoyed what I read and even wanted more. There is a book after this one, though, that I hope has everything I am searching for. I rate Savage Bosses of Vegas by J L Grace 4 out of 5 stars. The reasons why I didn’t give a perfect score are mentioned above. I really liked and enjoyed this book, but with a bit more length and meat to the story, I would have absolutely loved it.

I would recommend this book to people who are over eighteen, as it has very explicit scenes and non-borderline profanity. If you love a murder mystery and some erotica mixed with taboo, you will definitely enjoy this book!

Savage Bosses of Vegas
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ana-Maria MT
Favorite Book: Gild
Currently Reading: Throne of Glass
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-maria-mt.html
Latest Review: The Inner CEO by Jeremy Blain
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Ana-Maria MT »

The book sounds so interesting, especially because I'm also a fan of crime investigation stories, but not love triangles.. I hope the protagonist chooses one and not both:(
"You can have all the gold in the world and yet lack everything of real worth.”
― Raven Kennedy, Gild
Oritoke3-aishat
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Oritoke3-aishat »

The book is really okay and very interesting which will also show as a lesson to some people
Shalleen Laurie
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Shalleen Laurie »

Sounds very interesting I do love these crime and love stories
Night Reader 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-night-reader-1.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Night Reader 1 »

I like investigation stories. Thanks for the review.
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

What an entanglement! What has Nick and Allen gotten themselves into? I am already intrigued. Thanks for the review!
Hubre De Klerk
In It Together VIP

Post by Hubre De Klerk »

Ana-Maria MT wrote: 14 Mar 2023, 04:36 The book sounds so interesting, especially because I'm also a fan of crime investigation stories, but not love triangles.. I hope the protagonist chooses one and not both:(
I enjoy both, but I definitely want enough attention to be given to both. One should not be rushed, where the other is detailed.
Hubre De Klerk
In It Together VIP

Post by Hubre De Klerk »

Night Reader 1 wrote: 16 Mar 2023, 03:12 I like investigation stories. Thanks for the review.
Thanks for your reply!
Hubre De Klerk
In It Together VIP

Post by Hubre De Klerk »

ElinaT wrote: 17 Mar 2023, 22:15 What an entanglement! What has Nick and Allen gotten themselves into? I am already intrigued. Thanks for the review!
Thanks so much for your reply!
Baba Thoust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-baba-thoust.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Baba Thoust »

I would love to see how they went to work with each one of them distracted with their own ambitions. Great review.
Ebara Anoekom
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebara-anoekom.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Ebara Anoekom »

I love this book because of how the plot is written. It is hard to tell the ending. It was my first time reading investigative crime story and loved it. The plot has no noticeble spelling errors making it enjoyable and shows how professionally edited it is.
:escribir:

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”