Review of Anatomy of Revenge

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Oyedeji Okikioluwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 964
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orizon.html
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi

Review of Anatomy of Revenge

Post by Oyedeji Okikioluwa »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Anatomy of Revenge" by Fred Grace.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Friendship is a bond that helps a person through the ups and downs one might experience. Can you boast of the friendship you have? Do you know what having a friend who challenges and inspires you means? This 225-page book, Anatomy of Revenge, by Fred Grace, will help you understand the essence of true friendship. It explores the themes of love, family, and respect.

After the death of his wife, Jessie was left alone to care for their daughter Beth. Elisabeth was a brilliant young lady, as was her best friend, Suzanne. Although the two girls were friends and did everything together, they had separate personalities. James, whose mother wanted him to be a doctor while growing up but who instead became a prosecutor, met Beth during her school's annual spring dance, which was where their love journey began. Years later, Suzanne ended up working at the union coal company where Jessie worked years ago. She was exceptional at work, which led to her being promoted. Read on to find out what happens when she finds herself in the middle of a conspiracy.

This book is well-structured and consists of thirty-two chapters. I commend Fred Grace for coming up with an exciting plot targeting a dominant issue in society. The author's writing style is simple yet engaging and impressive. Much attention was given to the building of each character by the author, which helped immensely in the development of the plot. The author expressed the advantages of companionship and trust in a relationship. A suspense theme is also woven into the plot, making it an amazing read for the readers. The world in which we find ourselves is one where things are constantly changing, which is why we need to evolve with the times. The author portrays this when Beth decides to start working, and her father is against it due to the norm he is accustomed to.

I enjoyed this book and the reality it depicts. I love that I could relate to several actions and characters in the book. An example was when Beth met George and Bert. It helped me realize that not everything is as it always seems. This taught me to be more careful with every decision and step. Beth is my favorite character in this book because she distinguishes herself in the face of corruption. I also admire her character for the intelligence she possesses. My favorite scene was the day of the girls' graduation; I could imagine how proud their families were due to their accomplishments.

The book was professionally edited, and I enjoyed my reading experience. There is nothing I dislike about the book; therefore, I rate Anatomy of Revenge 5 out of 5 stars because it contains lessons that are imperative in the life of every individual. It also gives the reader a glimpse into societal issues such as greed, manipulation, etc.

I recommend this book to individuals interested in sustaining and building healthy relationships.

Anatomy of Revenge
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

A well crafted storyline with impressing characters is a winning combination. Thanks for the review!
Laney K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laney-k.html
Latest Review: SandPeople by Cheryl Kerr
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Laney K »

A book that touches on relevant social issues is always welcome. Thanks for the informative review!
holywriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holywriter.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by holywriter »

Every book has some unique lessons to learn from it. but this book seems to be super.i must say the character is wonderful with some interesting traits to explore. Thanks for the good review.
Percy Percival Kakanyo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Percy Percival Kakanyo »

The book really talk about love, affection and life habits. I enjoyed it, in general think before you act, that basically what it is talking about.
Taiwo Faith 24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Taiwo Faith 24 »

There is a way accomplishment brings you into another level and the fact this book encourages us in becoming better can only proof that this review is good 🤗
:) :D :hand:
Hy Be
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 231
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hy-be.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Hy Be »

Interesting review. I am intrigued to add this on my bookshelf. I really like the books that focuses on building healthy relationships.
Meghan Soderholm
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Smartest Person in the Room
Currently Reading: Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 10605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-soderholm.html
Latest Review: A God-Balanced Life by James Puckett Sr.
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Meghan Soderholm »

I love books with exciting plots and love triangles. I also appreciate that the author has weaved valuable lessons in the theme and story. I can't wait to read on and see what happens. Thank you for writing an honest and exemplary review!
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why we call it the present.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Wajida Begum
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 201
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wajida-begum.html
Latest Review: Alaska Deadly by J.L. Askew

Post by Wajida Begum »

Amazing review without spoilers. The plot looks promising revolving around family, love and friendship. Hope to read soon.
Hanan82
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Hanan82 »

Reading book like this giving us many lessons, which help us understand the people and community around us and also give us the good way to deal with many issues and situations happens during our normal day.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Friendship is prolonged if there is support for each other. I think Beth and Suzanne have this quality. It seems that this book educates about friendship overall, and besides it appears that the book has full-bloom characters. Congratulations to the author on BOTD!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Jubril Hassan
Currently Reading: The Maple Seed Helicopter
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jubril-hassan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Jubril Hassan »

Awesome review, I am absolutely interested in reading this amazing piece of art
Spiffy2394
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Spiffy2394 »

Some much to be talked about on friendship and relationship. I hope this is not just an abstract story for writing sake. As friendship is important in our lives. All in all,a wonderful review. So eager to read on.
Melane Cervantes
Currently Reading: The Way of the Goddess
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melane-cervantes.html
Latest Review: A Kingdom Forgotten by Charles W. McDonald Jr.

Post by Melane Cervantes »

This critique of Fred Grace's "Anatomy of Revenge" is thoughtful and perceptive. The plot, characters, and themes of the book are all carefully analyzed by the reviewer. They value the author's writing style and the compelling characters, which emphasize the value of friendship and trust in romantic relationships. The review gains personal resonance due to the reviewer's affinity for Beth, who is also their favorite character. The compliments on the book's editing and the absence of any disapproval show how highly the book is regarded. For potential readers, the recommendation at the end is a strong recommendation. Overall, the review is supportive and well-structured.
Prakhar Awasthi
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prakhar-awasthi.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Prakhar Awasthi »

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and review of "Anatomy of Revenge" by Fred Grace. It's clear that you found the book engaging and meaningful, appreciating its exploration of themes like friendship, love, family, and respect. Your personal connection to the characters and the lessons portrayed in the book is evident.

It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the book's well-structured plot, character development, and the way it weaves in suspense. Your positive review, giving it a 5 out of 5 stars, reflects the impact it had on you. Books that resonate and teach valuable lessons are indeed treasures. Happy reading, and may you continue to find inspiration in the world of literature!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”