Review of Tent City Convoy

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Meghan Soderholm
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Smartest Person in the Room
Currently Reading: Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 10605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-soderholm.html
Latest Review: A God-Balanced Life by James Puckett Sr.
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Re: Review of Tent City Convoy

Post by Meghan Soderholm »

Your reviews have a style so captivating it convinced me to read this book. This genre is usually not one of my go-to's, but if the fluidity of the storyline is understandable, it has to be worth a chance. Your reviews are insightful and well-written, Hazel.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why we call it the present.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Meghan Soderholm wrote: 22 May 2023, 04:08 Your reviews have a style so captivating it convinced me to read this book. This genre is usually not one of my go-to's, but if the fluidity of the storyline is understandable, it has to be worth a chance. Your reviews are insightful and well-written, Hazel.
Aww, thank you so much, Meghan. My guess is you'll not regret it when you tried this book. Indeed, it has a flawless storyline.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Meghan Soderholm
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Smartest Person in the Room
Currently Reading: Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 10605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-soderholm.html
Latest Review: A God-Balanced Life by James Puckett Sr.
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Meghan Soderholm »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 22 May 2023, 04:15
Meghan Soderholm wrote: 22 May 2023, 04:08 Your reviews have a style so captivating it convinced me to read this book. This genre is usually not one of my go-to's, but if the fluidity of the storyline is understandable, it has to be worth a chance. Your reviews are insightful and well-written, Hazel.
Aww, thank you so much, Meghan. My guess is you'll not regret it when you tried this book. Indeed, it has a flawless storyline.
You're very welcome, Hazel. I enjoy reading your reviews. Your writing style is quite captivating.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why we call it the present.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Meghan Soderholm wrote: 22 May 2023, 04:20
Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 22 May 2023, 04:15
You're very welcome, Hazel. I enjoy reading your reviews. Your writing style is quite captivating.
Aww, you sound so supportive, Meghan. Thank you so much. I hope I'll write more that touches many.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”