Suggest me a romantic book

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
javeria Msiddique
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 0

Suggest me a romantic book

Post by javeria Msiddique »

Suggest me a romantic story book
María Falcón
Currently Reading: The Serpent's Curse
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-falc-n.html
Latest Review: Orcas Forever by Marie-Paule Mahoney

Post by María Falcón »

I recommend "Beach Read" by Emily Henry: I think she's popular on BookTok and other book loving online communities, and after reading the book, I can see why. This book wasn't just the romance and that's it, it also had meaningful thoughts about grief and connection and love that made the main romance a richer kind of story. I highly recommend it!
Priya Mathew
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-mathew.html
Latest Review: The Hotel Detective and his Lover by Derek Picot

Post by Priya Mathew »

Hey there,

Sounds like you're in the mood for a romantic read! 😊 What flavor of romance are you after? Are you into the sweet and clean kind, or do you prefer a little spice in your story? Maybe you're leaning towards a heartwarming tale that leaves you with that warm fuzzy feeling? Let me know, and I'll happily recommend something that fits the bill!
"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." - Charles W. Eliot
fatma ezzahra jebari
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fatma-ezzahra-jebari.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by fatma ezzahra jebari »

I just finished When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare. So basically, to avoid having to get married, Maddy invents herself a Scottish sweetheart who is a Captain in the army. She wrote him for a while, avoiding all of her social duties and busying herself with drawing. Until one day, he actually shows up in the flesh. It was very fun and heartwarming to read, and the characters feel fully fleshed out. Also, the vibes of this historical romance. Who doesn't want to live in a castle after all? 4 out of 5 stars. Definitely recommend.
Jade_Wa

Post by Jade_Wa »

Hi! If you are in the mood for a romantic book with the grumpy-sunshine trope, I recommend The Fine Print by Lauren Asher. This is the first book in a trilogie about billionaire brothers and their road to romance. The first book is about Rowan and Zahra. Rowan is the youngest Kane brother and loves the creative side of his grandfather's theme park Dreamland. He has to prove that he is adequate enough to receive his part of his grandfather's heritage. He hires Zahra to improve the park, but didn't think he would fall for her.
If you're more into a romantic comedy, I recommend The Switch by Beth O'Leary. This is about Leena, a young woman who just blew a big presentation and seeks out some rest to sort everything out, and her grandmother Eileen who wants to find love again. They switch homes and what follows is a beautiful story about grief and loss with so much humor.
If you want to read a sapphic book, I recommend She Gets The Girl by Rachael Lippincott. Alex is an expert in getting the girl, but not so much in keeping her. Molly on the other hand has had a crush on someone for a while without having the courage to talk to her. Alex helps Molly get her girl so she can prove to her girlfriend that she isn't as self-centered as she believes. But what these two didn't have in mind was the possibility of falling in love with each other.
Hope that helps!
Sabrina Bethel

Post by Sabrina Bethel »

I loved the Spanish Love Deception and The American Roommate Experiment by Elena Armes. They were both fun rom-coms with some spice. Both have fake dating troupe.
Ohmy Book
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohmy-book.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Ohmy Book »

So many great recommendations have already been shared. If you want one more, read the book Wed to the Lich by Layla Fae. I read a few days ago and gave it a 5-star rating. It was a beautiful book.
breenagirl70
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-breenagirl70.html
Latest Review: Looking Glass Friends by E L Neve

Post by breenagirl70 »

I just read Looking Glass Friends. It was a great read! Author did a great job putting a twist on the way the characters came to fall in love. In addition it was so well written that I felt like I was actually a part of the story as an on looker because the words were so well written in exquisite detail that I could produce the images in my head vividly! The ending was very much a testament to love. The plot was so believable and some of the sub plots really took me by surprise! Highly recommend!
Gracy Patel
Favorite Book: Deviant King
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 2%

Post by Gracy Patel »

Hey there,

I think you should read books by Ana Huang her twisted series is great and I personally love the King of Sins series, Lauren Asher's Dreamland billionaire series is great and famous too, Rina Kent ohh she's my favorite, Neva Altaj, etc.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”