Twisted hate by Ana huang

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
_She_reads_
Bookshelf Size: 0

Twisted hate by Ana huang

Post by _She_reads_ »

Twisted hate is the third book of twisted series followed by twisted games which can also be read as standalone. It is a steamy enemies to lovers romance. The female main character Jules Ambrose and male main character Josh chen hated each other for a long time. Now they are getting attracted to each other.
Josh Chen is a hardworking, gorgeous and cocky doctor who is very protective of his sister Ava Chen. He hated his sister's bestfriend Jules Ambrose.
Jules Ambrose , the beautiful redhead, is a ambitious woman who struggled a lot during her childhood and teenage years.
They made an enemies with benefits arrangement with simple rules which included not to fall in love with each other. The more they spent time with eachother,the more they craved eachother. They both are made for eachother.
Their past came in their way again which is capable of destroying them.
Warning: It contains explicit content. Recommended for 18+.
Fateme_____________
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fateme-ataei.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Fateme_____________ »

Thank you for your review. It would be helpful if you could provide more information about how you came across the story, the overall rating you are giving the book, and the reasons behind it. In my opinion, the story may be considered cliche, but well-written literature and detailed descriptions can make it more engaging.
Ohmy Book
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: You Can Heal Your Life
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohmy-book.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Ohmy Book »

I love this book so much! This is one of the best enemies-to-lovers books ever written!
_bookhub_nivani_9_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by _bookhub_nivani_9_ »

I have always like enemies-to-lovers kind of books.
It just makes me feel that the main characters deliberately show how they truly feel about each other. When they fight and insult each other with harmless jokes and insults they get to know each other more and will have a better understanding on how they feel for each other. And when this type of guys unintentionally falls in love with each other by seeing things they didn't notice about them before makes the plot more interesting. Even when they swore on their lives that they will not fall for each other they inadvertently find themselves attracted to each other. They care, love and feel for each other in a way usual lovers don't do.
So, I recommend you read this book if you're a fan finding two lovers who are hating each other and at the same time caring for each other, falling in love in an extraordinary way.
I always preferred when a savage girl and rebellious boy fall in love in their own ways.
I also personally suggest that you should read the whole twisted series which makes the plot more understanding, and the same times adds fun and love of other lovers.
It's recommended for 18+ but I feel like the new generation is used to the sexual language. But since Ana Huang's book has deeper and detailed version of sexual language, I will suggest this book for 16+ in my opinion.
Mariam Michelle 3
Currently Reading:

Post by Mariam Michelle 3 »

This is definitely the best book I've read in the longest time. I love how the author makes every detail exq,explaining how they got from hating each other and ended up loving each other more than that hate ,not because they were a friend or a brother to Ava but because the found each other in another way.
Ana huang is always on point! And the spice there is fireeeeeeee! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for spicy books.xoxo

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”