Official Review: Behind The Door by A.Gavazzoni

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarah tianna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-tianna.html
Latest Review: Reverse Chronic Kidney Disease by Yaw A. Boateng

Re: Official Review: Behind The Door by A.Gavazzoni

Post by Sarah tianna »

I am really a fan of romantic books. Romantic books are quite engaging. The book cover is another amazing feature. I look forward to reading this book. Thanks for a wonderful review.
R_becca
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by R_becca »

As I read your reviews on various novels, my reading list grows. Thank you for the wonderful review
Cherono631
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Cherono631 »

Behind the door.
It is romance novel written by A. Gavazzoni and it was published in July 2016.This is his first novel which he wrote. In this novel we are introduced to a psychologist specializing in sexual behaviour disorders known as Simone. Carl a New York attorney soughts Simone by asking her help. Carl explains about his friend who is facing murder charges from a sexual game which went bad.
While Simone is trying to focus on her work and helping Carl, she soon finds herself involved in helping another friend with information of a serial killer in town.
AbigailRay
Currently Reading: Let The Children Come
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abigailray.html
Latest Review: Relieved by Cheryl Richardson

Post by AbigailRay »

From my experience, this book is going to be a good read. I would love to give it a try. Nice review.
Christabel nmeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-nmeso.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christabel nmeso »

Your review of "Behind the Door" really captures the essence of what sets it apart from typical erotic novels. It's awesome how you noticed the authenticity in the legal details, much like how you appreciated the touch of reality in "The Longest Road" with the inclusion of Michael Jackson.
Christabel nmeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-nmeso.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christabel nmeso »

The book "Behind the Door" sounds like it offers a unique twist on the typical erotic thriller, blending professional insights with suspenseful storytelling. It's always a bonus when an author's expertise, like Gavazzoni's legal background, adds authenticity to the narrative. It's great to hear that the story's portrayal of relationships and legal details resonated with you as realistic and well-researched. Great review!

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”