Which is your most favourite Colleen Hoover novel?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
usef nahg
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-usef-nahg.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Re: Which is your most favourite Colleen Hoover novel?

Post by usef nahg »

Ive only read It ends with us, so i guess that one ! it was pretty good. Might read ugly love soon.
Yvonne Monyenche
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Yvonne Monyenche »

Colleen Hoover books are what actually makes me embrace my new found habit of reading novels.I could rate her work as excellent.I love her plot twist i mean it's nothing like all those cliche plot twists.I have read 6 of her works and i love Verity's plot twist the most.All her works are amazing and i feel like am not giving them justice,they are really super incredible.
Mercy Kolade
Favorite Book: Twilight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Mercy Kolade »

I have only read "Ugly love" from her booklist and it was an amazing read.
Will definitely add the rest of her books to my bookshelf.
Iselkarim1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Iselkarim1 »

I’ve read ‘it ends with us’ by Colleen hover recently and it’s by far one of the most bold I’ve read. Rate: 5 stars.
Lilly bloom’s story was so emotional and suffered in like on many levels. Growing up with an abusive family to not being able to see the love of her life to losing her father and many other things. Colleen succeed to tackle many serious issues in it. this book is NOT a romance novel , in fact serious issues are being tackled I. It TW:Alcohol abuse
Attempted rape
Depression
Domestic abuse (graphic)
Violence
Suicide (brief discussion)
Claire Twy
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-claire-twy.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Claire Twy »

Sapphire1258 wrote: 15 Dec 2014, 18:45 I love Colleen Hoover, and my favorite book from her would have to be Hopeless with Maybe someday right behind. which book of hers was your favorite and why.
I loved Hopeless because I fell in love with both the main characters, even some of the side characters. The story line really hooks you and you won't want to put the book down. I finished within a span of 24 hours. All of Colleen Hoovers books always have an emotional roller coaster, which I love. So I recommend her if you love contemporary romance.
The only book I've read from her is Verity, but I honestly love it so much. It really messes with your mind in a good way so I definitely want to check out more of her books!
Bookishgirl_2003
Currently Reading:

Post by Bookishgirl_2003 »

It Ends with us. It’s most fabulous Romcom Novel I have ever read. The words and language which has been used is so alluring and exotic. The characters representation is so good. I love Lily Bloom’s Style and the connection between her and Atlas is so pure. I wanted Ryle and lily to end up together but after what happen that one night it was so exhausting and traumatising, it felt like it happened to me. I really felt bad for Ryle as he wanted to enjoy and feel every moment of lily’s pregnancy but he actually deserved after what he had done with lily.
Anamika Bhasi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Anamika Bhasi »

Colleen hoover is one of my favourite authors. Her books are hook us in and break the heart but i love reading her books. My favourite is "It ends with us". I recommend it to read.
bishop_444
Favorite Book: Yesterday
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 556
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bishop-444.html
Latest Review: The Reject Bench by James H Morgan

Post by bishop_444 »

November 9 hands down!
Poojah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99

Post by Poojah »

It Ends With Us, Ugly Love and Reminders of Him will always be my favourite (sobbed really hard on these books) . Also, I have read Maybe Someday, Maybe Not and Maybe Now (they were really good as well). Right now in my tbr has left is Verity; I'm excited to read this book because the reviews are freaking good!! Her books are really good and I would really love to recommend all those books that I have mentioned.
Muralsq

Post by Muralsq »

It ends with us. No doubt. But the emotional journey the books of Colleen Hoover takes you through is incredible.
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

It ends with us. Colleen Hoover is simply good at what she does, I'm scared that if I read more of her books, It ends with us will not be my best anymore. But till then, this book has my heart.
iamobsessedwithfrogs

Post by iamobsessedwithfrogs »

Slammed, It's a really good story. The tension, the drama, the suspense, It's all worth it!
KeshaBrownie

Post by KeshaBrownie »

I love "It ends with us" it's such a heartwarming book. The book made me a crying mess, I read this book online first but I bought the book to just have the book so I can read it over and over again. This book made my standards so high. I really recommend this book.
Sabahat Kamran
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sabahat-kamran.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Sabahat Kamran »

Colleen Hoover's books are a mixed bag for me but I can't deny that she's a very talented author. My favourites and It Ends With Us (can't wait for the sequel) and Verity. I have to give a special shout-out to Hopeless because it was the first one I read.
AnnaMarie Collins
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annamarie-collins.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by AnnaMarie Collins »

I have only read Verity, Confess, and Without Merit so far. I enjoyed them all, but Without Merit holds a special place in my heart. I know a lot of people find Merit annoying, but I related to her so much when I read this. I struggled as a teen, like so many others do, so reading about her trials and tribulations and her reactions to them was comforting to me.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”