Review of The Piano Player from Greenwich Village

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Review of The Piano Player from Greenwich Village

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Piano Player from Greenwich Village" by Adrian Del Valle.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The unexpected always happens in life, and when we find ourselves in a situation of accessibility needs or any other condition, we should not wallow in sadness and forget that we can live the best of our lives no matter the challenges we are facing currently. Adrian Del Valle's romance novel, The Piano Player from Greenwich Village, sheds light on Johnny Landers' journey and how he found love.

Johnny has been playing the piano at the Déjà Vu for over three years now, and he notices a lady selling flowers on the streets of Greenwich Village while he is in a hurry to work. When he gets to work, he steps on stage and takes song requests. Johnny has been taking piano lessons since he was eight, and with the encouragement of his mother, he sings in four different languages. He finally gets to meet with the lady who sells flowers, who goes by the name Maria. On Déjà Vu, he has various patrons, such as Carole, Margarite, and many others, from whom we would learn how they impacted his life. As events unfold, he meets another lady named Jeanie. You can read about the wonderful moments he shared with this beautiful lady despite her accessibility needs, and you can get a glimpse of this exciting and heart-touching storyline by Adrian Del Valle.

I love reading romance novels, and The Piano Player from Greenwich Village was perfect. The storyline was both exciting and emotional. Reading about Johnny and how his professional life connects to his love life was also interesting. The humor of the characters Johnny and Tariq helped bring this book to life, especially how the author expressed Tariq when he spoke. I also love books that teach me new words, such as Sahib, Plain Jane, and Black Eyed Susan, and I had to research the GQ to understand the Gentlemen's Quarterly and Apparel Arts, which Johnny talked about. Lastly, music lovers can get insights into good music from this book, as there are a lot of references.

If there was one thing I didn't enjoy about this book, it was that it ended abruptly, leaving me wanting more, but that doesn't stop me from giving it five out of five stars. I recommend this book to individuals who love romantic and erotic books, and while reading it, I didn't encounter any errors, which shows it was exceptionally edited.

The Piano Player from Greenwich Village
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Tainted Jade by Richard Blaine

Post by Veronica Hunter »

The novel not only explores the beauty of love but also highlights the importance of embracing life's opportunities, no matter the obstacles. Del Valle's storytelling invites readers to appreciate the extraordinary moments that can emerge even in the midst of challenges, making "The Piano Player from Greenwich Village" a heartwarming and inspiring read.
Rukayya Yusuf Hameed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rukayya-yusuf-hameed.html
Latest Review: The Golden Manuscripts: A Novel by Evy Journey

Post by Rukayya Yusuf Hameed »

Life often throws unexpected challenges, but Adrian Del Valle's romance novel tells a heartwarming story of Johnny Landers, a pianist at Déjà Vu, navigating love amid adversity. Johnny encounters Maria, a flower seller in Greenwich Village, and their connection unfolds amidst the backdrop of his piano performances. The book offers insights into music, making it a delightful read.
I would love to know more about Jeanie’s acceptability needs.
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you
Bradley Twesten
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-twesten.html
Latest Review: License To Loot! by Pascale Batieufaye

Post by Bradley Twesten »

Ajay Rudrapati wrote: 05 Mar 2024, 04:27 I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you
I had to look up inculcated. Learn something every day..

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”