Review of Strings Attached

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Review of Strings Attached

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Strings Attached" by Derek Bell.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Life is programmed to lay out paths for every individual, and we are all created with various desires and goals. Most people seem to flow with life and allow life to play a future for them, but only a few have dreams and fantasies to explore and try to actualize these fantasies. You will have to read Derek Bell's romance novel Strings Attached to find out if Rick could find his purpose and how he accomplished it.

The book starts with a lady in her mid-forties being given conditions for a sexual relationship with a man under which she is to be a slave, a property, and anything the man desires. Despite the conditions stated, she seems to want to please him. Rick, a fifty-year-old man, discovered that his life had grown dull and his wife was not attractive to him anymore. He talked with his wife and moved out of the house. Not long after this, he lost his job at Acorn Medical, and his efforts to find a job were unfavorable. Rick went on a date with a 37-year-old Vietnamese lady he saw as beautiful, and this was where his journey began. Getting a copy of Strings Attached will give you a glimpse of his life with Octasia.

I was amazed after finishing this book because it was replete with enlightenment, struggles, and emotions, all of which connected with me. This book's ideology is unique and taught me some things about dominance; its presentation was also satisfactory. The book explains numerous concepts, including dominance, submissives, subspace, aftercare, subdrop, and FinDom. As someone who believes that every piece of information is valuable, I find this book incredibly enlightening. Master's ability to distinguish between D/s and his romantic relationship struck me as highly professional and commendable. Additionally, the book provides insights into Vietnamese culture. Lastly, it explores the benefits and process of self-discovery associated with possessing dominance, which can be understood through its contents.

The storyline flow could be improved, as I felt lost at some points, but this does not affect my rating. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars for its entertaining and enlightening content, and I did encounter very few errors, which shows professional editing. I recommend this book to individuals who are open to sexual exploration, and I also note that the book has high erotic content.

Strings Attached
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jessica Azuka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Jessica Azuka »

Wow... This sounds very exciting. I'm wondering if the terms of the relationship will change as things move on. I hope both of them finds the satisfaction they desire though. Amazing review.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: The Incarnation by Arthur Telling

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

This review is helpful as it provides an overview of the book's main plot and themes, as well as the reviewer's personal thoughts. It is sufficient in giving potential readers an idea of what to expect from the book. The positive rating and praise for the book's content and editing could motivate some individuals to buy it. However, due to its high erotic content, the book may not be suitable for everyone. From the reviewer's perspective, the book appears to be a good addition to anyone's library, especially for those open to sexual exploration and interested in learning about dominance and Vietnamese culture.
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

The review highlights that "Strings Attached" is an enlightening and entertaining book, despite some points where the storyline flow could be improved. It explores concepts of dominance, submissive relationships, and Vietnamese culture. The professional editing and high erotic content make it a good read for individuals open to sexual exploration.
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”