Review of Healing Hearts

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Isaac Oh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isaac-oh.html
Latest Review: What I Hear When God Speaks by Allen J Brown Jr

Review of Healing Hearts

Post by Isaac Oh »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Healing Hearts" by Sophie Thurn.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Mia, a therapist, and Daniel, a manager, became entangled in an unexpected situation when Daniel asked Mia to pose as his fake girlfriend for a high-profile charity event. With Daniel needing a plus one to navigate social expectations and please his matchmaking mother, the evening took an unforeseen turn. Amidst the charade, genuine emotions surfaced between Mia and Daniel, fostering a connection that transcended their fake relationship. Little did they know, this unexpected turn set the stage for a journey of self-discovery and genuine love.

I love love, and I enjoy listening to and reading love stories. The relationship between Mia and Daniel would not have gone farther than it did in this generation, but it did. Their love was genuine, and despite all the foreseeable hurdles or blocks that would have ruined the relationship, they stayed together, and I enjoyed reading it. I liked how they managed their relationship even at their place of work. It reflected their level of professionalism.

I really loved the storyline of this book, but something was lacking. The storyline did not feel complete. There were no twists, turns, or surprises. The storyline was just plain. While I liked the concept of the book, I did not enjoy the storyline. Everything felt rushed. After seeing the book cover, I anticipated some intense romance scenes, but I was disappointed. The romance was light. I believe that this book has a huge potential to be an interesting romance novel if more work is put into it.

I rate Healing Hearts: An Office Romance by Sophie Thurn 4 out of 5 stars. I am removing a star because of the things that I mentioned in the paragraph above. The book felt incomplete. It felt like something was missing. There were no errors in the book, and it was exceptionally edited. This book is recommended to lovers of short romance novels. They will love this one.

Healing Hearts
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

Based on the review, "Healing Hearts: An Office Romance" by Sophie Thurn seems to have a promising concept and a genuine love story between the main characters. However, the review mentions that the storyline felt incomplete and lacked twists or surprises. The romance was described as light, leading to disappointment. Despite these flaws, the book was well-edited and suitable for fans of shorter romance novels. Overall, it appears that the book has potential but could benefit from further development to enhance its impact.
Christabel nmeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-nmeso.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christabel nmeso »

Your review is super insightful! It's clear you really value depth in storytelling. It's a shame "Healing Hearts" didn't fully deliver the twists and intensity you hoped for. If you're looking for something with those elements, maybe I could suggest a few titles?
Rohith Kumar Pakala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rohith-kumar-pakala.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Rohith Kumar Pakala »

Thank you for your valuable insights, your review built interest in me to read this book. Great information is given by you about the book, thank you for that.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”