Review of Inspirational Love

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jane Honda
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-honda.html
Latest Review: Inspirational Love by Vernon John Sinnott

Review of Inspirational Love

Post by Jane Honda »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Inspirational Love" by Vernon John Sinnott.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Inspirational Love is a wonderful collection of poems about something we all know: love. It's written by Vernon John Sinnott, and it talks about the good parts, the complicated bits, and the things that make love special. It's like having a chat with a friend who helps you understand all the different sides of relationships. 

This fascinating book by Vernon John Sinnott is a bunch of lovely poems all about love. It's just like sitting with a friend and talking warmly about the ups and downs of love. These poems share special moments, showing us all sides of love—the happy times and the deep feelings. Vernon John Sinnott takes us on a poetic journey that really explains what it's like to connect with others. Each poem is like a small treasure, giving us a glimpse into the beauty of human emotions. If you enjoy these poems, there's more to explore, making "Inspirational Love" a collection you'll want to read over and over. 

This book doesn't shy away from the complex parts of love, which is its beauty. It addresses challenges and the depth of emotions, creating a relatable experience. In some of the poems, the author beautifully describes the struggles that can come with love. This poem shows that love isn’t just a smooth journey; it has its own challenges, which we should be aware of. The emotions expressed in the poems are universal, making the book relatable to readers from all walks of life. Whether you're young or old, the book speaks to the heart. The author’s writing style is engaging. He keeps it simple, letting the emotions shine through without unnecessary complexity. In addition to the writing style, the editing was superb, as indicated by the lack of errors. 

The only dislike I had was that this book dwelt so much on one theme, which became repetitive along the line, which became difficult for me to keep up with. However, I would remove any stars for this. Therefore, I would rate this book five out of five stars owing to how organized it was. This book is for those who love poems.

Inspirational Love
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Rashad Deniro Price
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rashad-deniro-price.html
Latest Review: A Brighter Tomorrow by Lori Schneider, MD

Post by Rashad Deniro Price »

The title of this poetry collection has caught my attention, and might have to consider reading it. Love is something anybody can connect to, even animals, and given my current state of mind, I think this is one of the very things I need to keep my sanity.
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

This review provides a positive perspective on the book "Share Inspirational Love" by Vernon John Sinnott. The reviewer appreciates how the poems explore both the joys and complexities of love, creating a relatable experience for readers. The writing style is engaging and the editing is well-done. While the book's focus on one theme may become repetitive, it does not diminish the overall quality of the collection. This review suggests that "Share Inspirational Love" is a good read for poetry lovers.
Lissah Kanyezi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 1%

Post by Lissah Kanyezi »

I enjoyed reading the poems and it shows the up and downs encountered in love. The focus of the book is very aspiring and I'm in love with most of the poems
Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malachi-chukwuebuka-nelson.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson »

Nice review you have here although I'm not a fan of poems I may give this a try. Thanks for this engaging review.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”