Review of Shattered Dreams

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Soma Ezenwanne
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soma-ezenwanne.html
Latest Review: The Legend of Prism: The Pegasus Who Painted the Sky Rainbow by Brad W. Blue

Review of Shattered Dreams

Post by Soma Ezenwanne »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Shattered Dreams" by Anna Farr.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Life is full of ups and downs, and sometimes, we have to ask ourselves if we're living it to the fullest or if the worst is yet to come. In the aftermath of a loved one's death, it's common to feel paralyzed by grief and unable to move forward. The book Shattered Dreams, written by Anna Farr, revolves around the lives of Daniel and Scarlett.

Daniel had lost his wife, Lily, and was living alone on his ranch. He had sent his son to live with his parents and didn't regret that decision. His parents recently called to inform him that his son Jack would visit him. He lived alone until a lady moved in next door and introduced herself as Scarlett. Scarlett, on the other hand, had moved to this local town for a fresh start, and as she explored it, she discovered that her father was one of its founders. She meets with Mira, who reveals Daniel's tragic event to her. The next few days, she met Jack, Daniel's son, and he was cold towards her, telling her that she could never replace his mom. This singular act by Jack would lead to a turn in their lives, which you could find out by reading a copy of Shattered Dreams.

This book was brief and appealing because the author does an excellent job with character development. The storyline is not dull and this kept me engaged throughout the book. The book also brings light to people about grieving and knowing when to move on. I liked that Scarlett was forgiving and readers could learn from the storyline that we could learn from our mistakes and not be judgemental towards people. I loved the character Daniel the most because he seemed to know the importance of family.

I found nothing to dislike about the book and I am rating this book 5 out of 5 stars. I also did not encounter any errors while reading this book, which proves it was professionally edited. I recommend this book to individuals who have lost a loved one and feel that life has no meaning because they can learn much from it.

Shattered Dreams
View: on Bookshelves
Ibraheem Rasheedat
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-cecil-hufstedler.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Ibraheem Rasheedat »

Based on the review, "Shattered Dreams" seems to be a captivating book with engaging character development and a meaningful storyline. The reviewer appreciated the author's handling of grief and the importance of forgiveness. The lack of errors suggests professional editing. Overall, it appears to be a compelling read, rated 5 out of 5 stars, particularly recommended for those who have experienced loss.
Pranav Dewangan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Science of Storytelling
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pranav-dewangan.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Pranav Dewangan »

The way Shattered Dreams delves into grief and the importance of moving on is truly captivating. The well-developed characters, especially Daniel, bring a realness to the story that I find intriguing. Scarlett's forgiveness and the message about learning from mistakes make this book a must-read for anyone dealing with loss. Looking forward to diving into this emotional journey!
Sunita Poudel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sunita Poudel »

In my perception Anna's 'Shattered Dream' is a captivating tale that delves into the complexities of human emotions and the resilience of the human spirit. The characters are vividly drawn, and the storyline keeps you hooked from beginning to end. Anna's writing style is both lyrical and poignant, making this book a truly unforgettable read. :)
Christabel nmeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-nmeso.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christabel nmeso »

Your review of "Shattered Dreams" really captures the essence of the book's exploration of grief and the journey towards healing. It's great that you found Daniel's recognition of the importance of family so resonant, especially since you appreciate stories with engaging dialogues and relatable characters.
stainless007

Post by stainless007 »

"Shattered Dreams" has received largely good reviews. The reader gives author Anna Farr high marks for her compelling plot and superb character development. They emphasize how the book might help readers understand the grief process and the value of moving on. The reader is especially impressed by Daniel's familial knowledge and Scarlett's capacity for forgiveness. They noted the book's flawless language and expert editing and found nothing to be unsatisfactory. As a result, they provide it an impeccable five-star rating and heartily suggest it to everyone who has suffered a loss and is looking for comfort and compassion.
hil da

Post by hil da »

This book is very good for character development. Anyone who initially feels lost can read this book

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”