Review of Moonshadow over Red Moon Hill

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alex Lynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-lynn.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Review of Moonshadow over Red Moon Hill

Post by Alex Lynn »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Moonshadow over Red Moon Hill" by Cynthia L. Clark.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Brody Mars experienced a jolt of surprise when Althea Wilson, his fiancee, conveyed her decision through a letter and returned the diamond-and-emerald engagement ring after their engagement party. They had a history dating back to junior high school, spending seven years together, even attending the same university but pursuing different courses. The breakup caught Brody off guard; Althea had shown no signs of dissatisfaction, leaving him concerned about how his parents would handle the unexpected news. Taking an unplanned leave from his job, Brody drove to Colorado, reaching Red Moon Hill after two days, where he had to address various issues in the cabin. Coping with the heartbreak proved challenging, but a silver lining appeared when he encountered Tessa Pearl, a twenty-seven-year-old woman completing her PhD and preparing for a postdoc in Iceland. Initially mysterious due to her constant movement, Tessa became a new presence in Brody's life. As he navigates the journey of healing and seeking love once again, unexpected and perilous situations arise, especially when he becomes entwined in Tessa's enigmatic world, marked by unresolved conflicts with the dangerous Josh Jagger.

Moonshadow over Red Moon Hill by Cynthia L. Clark is a realistic fiction that narrates the life adventure of a common man whose search for a balanced love life leads him down some life-threatening ordeals, especially as he's entangled in the secret fight between Tessa and Josh.

The story is an interesting one, as I enjoyed the suspenseful plot. Also, the writing tone makes the story enjoyable as it depicts the genre under which the book falls. I love everything in the novel because every page is an entertainment piece. The book has a poem at the beginning dedicated to those who believe in serendipity, which prepares me for an impactful and thrilling reading experience. I love how each chapter comes short and straightforward without unnecessary fillers. Brody's genuine and heartfelt approach to love resonated strongly with me as a reader. The book's emotional depth, from the palpable suspense to my own yearning for Brody's journey toward a renewed love life, kept me thoroughly engaged.

The book is exceptionally well edited, as I did not find a grammar error in it. The organization and layout of the content are appealing because the book uses the appropriate writing font where necessary. Also, there is nothing I dislike about the book. So, I'm rating Moonshadow over Red Moon Hill by Cynthia L. Clark 5 out of 5 stars. I'll recommend the book to lovers of crime and violence, as well as a bit of romance.

Moonshadow over Red Moon Hill
View: on Bookshelves
Ibraheem Rasheedat
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-cecil-hufstedler.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Ibraheem Rasheedat »

The review for "Moonshadow over Red Moon Hill" by Cynthia L. Clark indicates that it is a thrilling and enjoyable read with an interesting plot and well-edited writing. The reviewer highly recommends the book, especially for readers who enjoy crime, violence, and a touch of romance. Overall, it appears to be a good read.
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”